People Operations Specialist at Choozle
People Operations Specialist
Comp Range: $80,000 - 90,000
On the People Operations team at Choozle, your main responsibility will be taking care of Choozle’s most valuable asset, our Choozle team!
WHO WE ARE
Our Choozle vision is to make Choozle an amazing place to work that exceeds our clients and partners expectations through the application and support of our continuously innovating digital advertising platform. Our culture and our company wins when each individual truly cares about their work and their team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR CHOOZLE POSITION
- Act as a strategic partner to the leadership team in all areas of recruitment and people operations
- Design, implement, measure, and iterate on strategic programs and policies in your key areas of responsibility:
- Employee Experience - On boarding
- HR Management
- Ensure that company practices comply with all relevant laws
- Drive the employee experience life-cycle from recruitment to offer acceptance, on-boarding, first week and beyond, to off boarding and termination, ensuring each employee is set up for success, all questions and issues are resolved quickly and efficiently, and each has a positive experience
- Oversee benefits administration by giving benefits overview presentations to incoming employees, managing benefits enrollment, changes, terminations, performing accounting benefits reconciliations, and acting as one of the main POCs/liaisons for benefits questions and concerns
- Provide assistance with establishing, implementing, and maintaining handbooks, agreements, policies, procedures, and risk-management initiatives
- Act as an HR Business Partner to assigned departments, host weekly check-ins with managers, consult on employee relations issues and procedural guidance
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 + years experience in recruiting/human resource generalist
- Recruiting experience in: Digital advertising and engineering preferred
- SHRM-CP or PHR preferred
- Well-honed interpersonal and relationship-building skills that facilitate strong advisory relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Ability to blend the strategic and aspirational requirements of the role with the hands-on practicality to know that a world-class HR function is best built iteratively
- You know how to be successful in multiple roles; recruiter, culture ambassador, benefits administrator and employee coach
- You are proactive and have the ability to anticipate employees needs with clear communication and policies
- Experience setting up internal people policies, systems, and procedures
- Knowledgeable on employment law matters, employment legislation, and compliance management
- Basic understanding of current federal, state, and local HR-related laws, regulations, and trends
- Organized and process-oriented, with a high degree of accuracy in everything you do
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, and to juggle several projects with a spirit of flexibility and a positive outlook
- Talent for juggling multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Company Equity
- $100 Monthly Wellness Stipend
- $100 Monthly Connectivity Stipend
- $1,000 education stipend ($250/a quarter)
- Covered Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Self-Managed Time Off
- Hybrid work Environment
- 401k contribution/match (3%)
Choozle is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
OTHER DUTIES Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle or feel controls. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.