People Operations Manager at Nylas
- Optimize and maintain all of Nylas’ people technology systems and tools including our HRIS (BambooHR), ATS (Greenhouse), performance management (Lattice), and benefits (Ease).
- Act as an effective and credible advisor on people, organizational, and business initiatives, driving outcomes that support business and employee success.
- Assist in the execution of organizational development initiatives such as performance management planning and procedures, compensation reviews, feedback surveys, etc.
- Lead the evaluation of scalable technology to build Nylas’ infrastructure including the implementation of a new People systems.
- Own continuous improvement of New Hire Orientation, drive annual programs such as Focal, Open Enrollment, and other People Programs by providing operational excellence on back-end support.
- Champion collaborative cross-functional relationships with other operations teams include legal, finance, and leaders across the company.
- 4+ years of People Operations experience in a high speed, high growth, technology-based environment.
- 2+ years of management experience. Comfortable as a hands-on manager and willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- In-depth experience with various People functional areas such as recruiting, operations, systems, benefits, and performance management.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills while exercising sound judgement.
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth, often ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated ability to partner within and outside of People Operations team. Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization while maintaining flexibility.
- Unquestioned integrity with assertiveness, presence, and confidence.
- Competitive Pay
- Meaningful Equity
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life benefits for you and your family (including One Medical membership)
- 401k - 1% company match
- FSA, HSA, Commuter benefits
- $1k yearly Education & Development benefit
- $100 monthly Health & Wellness benefit
- Catered lunch & snacks
- Relocation assistance
- Unlimited vacation (mandatory 2 week consecutive vacation once per year)
- 12 weeks fully paid caregiver leave
- Flexible work hours
Nylas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and diversity of all kinds is important to us.
Our team focuses on creating an inclusive environment for all people. We welcome people from all different backgrounds and currently employ startup founders, college graduates from all over the country and the world, and coding academy graduates.
We are actively and regularly working with the entire team to shape our culture in a conscious way to our ideal of empowerment, transparency, and kindness.