People Operations Coordinator at SumUp
At SumUp, small business owners are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With merchants in over 31 countries using SumUp to accept payments, we’re building the first-ever global card acceptance brand. Using a founder’s mentality and a “team-first” attitude, our teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.Your impact at SumUp:
SumUp is looking for a self-motivated, resourceful coordinator to join our People and Finance team! This key member of the team will be responsible for supporting all stages of the employee lifecycle and will be an integral part of creating great workplace experiences emphasized by SumUp's culture.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, detail-oriented, creative thinker who can work with internal and external stakeholders to drive best practices, improve processes and create an amazing employee experience. This role will require flexibility in thinking, and the ability to partner across different teams and geographies, and a customer service approach to employee needs.What You'll Do:
- Flex your administrative expertise through owning the admin of our onboarding and offboarding efforts, ensuring our people always have what they need to be set up for success.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employee inquiries regarding interview scheduling, onboarding, and any other general inquiries.
- Assist with the implementation and management of all HR policies and procedures across the organization.
- Collaborate across multiple teams including, Finance, Legal, Talent Acquisition, and more to help drive positive employee experience.
- Be a part of a rapidly-scaling People/Finance team; there's a lot to build and you'll get to be part of the creation of new processes and policies, own various market-related projects, and learn and grow along the way!
- You have experience in an HR admin role (ideally in a high-growth, tech company) and are looking to grow your career in the HR or People & Culture space.
- You are able to maintain a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- You exhibit high attention to detail in everything you do and you have stellar interpersonal skills. You'll be collaborating with team members across the entire organization, including executive leadership.
- You are extremely organized. We have a lot going on at all times, and you relish the opportunity to bring structure to chaos.
- You have a passion for people. It might sound a little cliche, but you are passionate about bringing the best experience to our people.
- You exhibit a high degree of humility and are eager to jump in wherever you are needed.
- Previous experience with Greenhouse ATS and Workday HRIS a big plus.
- Support local executives as needed.
Why work for SumUp?
- Be part of a welcoming community of more than 2,000 people from over 52 nationalities
- Startup environment and small, cross-functional teams
- 50% employer-paid Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, and company-paid life insurance
- FSA & 401K Retirement Plan (up to 3.5% employer matching when you elect to contribute up to 6%)
- Paid vacation and holidays immediately available upon hire
- Ongoing access to professional development tools, job training, and industry conferences
- Free on-site refreshments, snacks, and team meals
- Fun company outings, team events, birthday lunches, yoga, happy hours, hikes, etc.
SumUp encourages you to apply even if you don’t meet all requirements for the position. SumUp believes in supporting candidates and employees throughout their career journey so we encourage you to apply. SumUp is committed to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
SumUp is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in Boulder, CO is $50,000 to $60,000. Compensation will be finalized by the candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
We believe in the everyday hero.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we create powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder’s mentality and a 'team-first attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America, and the United States work together to ensure that the small business owners we partner with can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.