People & Operations Coordinator
As a Office & People Operations Coordinator you will provide support to Accelo’s People and Operations teams, helping to manage our office operations in a fun, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.This is an excellent opportunity if you are someone interested in building general HR, Facilities, and Operations knowledge and experience.
Accelo is a SaaS platform that streamlines and automates service operations in small to medium-sized businesses, often doubling profitability and reducing the chaos and confusion experienced by people working in professional service businesses. This is a new role for our fast-growing business and carries with it the exceptional opportunity to get in early as a formative part of our startup journey while benefiting from having a strong, proven product and resources thanks to our recent investment.
What You’ll Do
- Help maintain and evolve a positive and productive work environment including organizing office operations, policy and procedures
- Liaise with landlord and office services vendors, procure office furniture, and more
- Assist with organization and scheduling of all-company meetings and events
- Assist with coordinating employee travel arrangements between offices
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Live by and lead through our cultural values.
- Being a point of contact for employees on day to day matters.
- Support HR administrative efforts from onboarding, offboarding and everything in between.
- Assist Accelo’s Talent Acquisition Manager with recruiting logistics.
- Support various People Operations projects and programs
- Assist Accelo’s Executive Staff as needed
- Typically, 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced, dynamic office environment
- Ability to support multiple people, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Customer-centric, building strong working relationships with team members
- Self-motivated, hardworking and reliable
- Super organized with strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Google Apps, MS-Office software, especially Excel/Google Sheets
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality in all areas of responsibility
- Experience working in a fast paced People or Ops department
- Education related to HR, Facilities or Operations
- Proficiency in HRIS technology
Why working here is F*&!#@N awesome!
- Get in on the ground floor of growing company with a clear vision to scale in the Denver area.
- A fun, creative and collaborative work environment with playful yet hyper-motivated peers.
- 360 degree views of the Rockies, city, and skyline from the 12th floor of a centrally located downtown office with a world class gym and bicycle storage.
- Amazing benefits including fully covered individual healthcare, RTD EcoPass for convenient and environmentally conscious commutes, Friday social activities, and more!
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks, a plethora of caffeinated options, and Friday catered lunch, just don’t blame us if you gain a pound or two and can’t sleep :)
- Accelo is committed to hiring a diverse workforce as it helps us make better decisions, succeed faster, and better serve our global clients.
Accelo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.