People Operations Coordinator at CircleCI
CircleCI is looking for a People Operations Coordinator to join our People Operations team! Our responsibilities include developing and maintaining thoughtful policies, processes and systems that deliver an outstanding employee experience. Reporting to the Senior Manager of People Operations, this role will be the first touch in our employee experience through onboarding our new hires and being our champion in keeping the "machine" running seamlessly. The value we provide is delivering core HR services throughout the employee lifecycle with quality, consistency, security - delivered with empathy.
The preferred location for this role is in the Pacific or Mountain US time zones, or able to work Pacific Time hours.What you’ll do:
- Support a broad range of global HR activities including onboarding/offboarding, HRIS, and performance management.
- Be our employee’s first point of contact for HR-related inquiries
- Advocate HRIS data integrity by entering, tracking, processing and reporting on employee changes in our HR systems
- Collaborate regularly with Recruiting, Finance, Office and IT teams
- Maintain compliance with employment laws at a global level by leading the I-9 verification process and maintaining confidential employee files
- Find opportunities and solutions for improvement and efficiency that directly lead to scaling People Operations
- At least 2 years of relevant HR/People Operations experience in a high-growth or start-up environment
- Enjoys building positive working relationships across the company
- Prioritizes effectively while being flexible and reliable
- Succinct verbal and written communication skills. Listening is also important!
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with outstanding discretion
- Post-Secondary education or an equivalent combination of education and training
CircleCI is the world’s largest shared continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) platform, and the hub where code moves from idea to delivery. As one of the most-used DevOps tools - processing more than 1 million builds a day - CircleCI has unique access to data on how engineering teams work, and how their code runs. Companies like Spotify, Coinbase, and BuzzFeed use us to improve engineering team productivity, release better products, and get to market faster.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in downtown San Francisco with a global, remote workforce, CircleCI is venture-backed by Base10, Greenspring Associates, Eleven Prime, IVP, Sapphire Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners, Baseline Ventures, Threshold Ventures, Scale Venture Partners, Owl Rock Capital, Next Equity Partners, Heavybit and Harrison Metal Capital.
CircleCI is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Colorado Salary Range: $68,500 - $80,500/year