Guild is hiring a hands-on, people-oriented People Operations Administrator. This role will be crucial in administering day-to-day HR operations and contributing to an excellent employee experience at Guild. The People Ops Administrator will also support the People Team’s efforts in scaling and improving HR processes and strategy as Guild continues to grow.
As a People Operations Administrator, you will:
- Administer Guild’s suite of benefits for employees across the country, including healthcare, disability & life insurance, and tuition assistance; guide employees through benefits enrollment during onboarding and open enrollment periods.
- Execute and monitor leaves of absence, providing employees with end-to-end support while ensuring compliance with both Guild policies and federal/state regulations.
- Accurately maintain employee records in Guild’s HRIS and respond to requests for data and adjustments.
- Nurture relationships and interface regularly with our HR vendors and benefits carriers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments to facilitate and streamline the new hire onboarding process and experience.
- Provide ongoing professional and responsive customer service to all Guild employees.
- Assist in ad-hoc People Operations projects as needed
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in HR administration for a mid-sized company, including benefits & leave administration for employees across multiple states, including CA, NY, and/or TX.
- Deep familiarity with FMLA, COBRA, ADA, and other federal labor regulations.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and service-minded approach to your work, with full comfort working both collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to handle sensitive employee and company information with utmost confidentiality and integrity.
- Proficiency with analytics and reporting using Google Sheets, Excel, and/or other spreadsheet platforms.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in HR/People Operations at a rapidly growing company with a multi-state workforce.
- Experience working with innovative and forward-thinking benefits programs.
- Passion for and familiarity with HR best practices around diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Strong proficiency with ADP Workforce Now.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.