People & Office Operations Manager
Who are we?
Thanx helps offline retailers build deeper, data-driven relationships with their best customers by integrating loyalty, feedback, referrals, and personalized marketing tools into a full customer engagement platform.
Some of the best VCs including Sequoia Capital and Icon Ventures back us. We recently raised a $17.1M Series B to accelerate the company’s growth. We have, since then, grown the team by 250% and seen significant increases in key business metrics including user count, transactions processed, and monthly recurring revenue.
We are in the early stages of growth but well on our way to significant success. We embrace diverse perspectives, focus on what matters, make it happen, and say “Thanx” generously. As corny as it may be, we say “Thanx” to each other in company all-hands. If you’re interested in a people first company look no further, join us!
Who Are You?
We’re looking for a superstar who can manage the day-to-day operations of the office and contribute to the People Ops team. As Thanx People & Office Operations Manager, you’ll play an outsized role in creating a company where people want to come to work every day. As the main point of contact for the Denver office, you’ll model Thanx’s core behaviors as you support Thanx employees. You’ll cheer, lead and champion our team members to encourage teamwork, collaboration, proactive problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking. Our ideal candidate can design, create, and maintain a positive office environment that’s conducive to getting work done while having fun.
- Serve as facility manager for our Denver office while coordinating with Thanx HQ in San Francisco
- Manage a wide range of outsourced vendors and contractors, from light construction projects to daily food deliveries
- Act as primary liaison between the company and office building management (e.g., repairs, building code compliance, etc.)
- Maintain the overall cleanliness and organization of the office. This includes tidying up common areas and rearranging furniture
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, managing food ordering and deliveries, receiving & tracking inbound/outbound mail and packages, etc.
- Partner with the VP of Sales and Sales Management team on policy rollouts, employee initiatives, and other projects to support the sales team.
- Be a resource to our employees and leaders as a trusted advisor for employee issues by providing level one support directly to employees who have questions and escalate as necessary
- Partner with our Head of People Ops to cultivate our unique culture and implement innovative programs and events that support our team and core behaviors
- Ensuring smooth new hire onboarding, including managing initial desk, equipment and system setup, as well as employee orientation
- Manage and execute the off-boarding process, including exit interview and paperwork.
- Handling confidential and non-routine information and facilitating communication between appropriate people
- Proactively seek out ways to enhance the employee experience by implementing activities and programs that promote positive morale and increase employee engagement
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Knowledge of State & Federal employment laws
- Experience supporting fast-paced People Ops - SAAS experience a plus
- Experience with office engagement culture-building programs
- A team player; provides a calm presence in chaos
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Extraordinary planning and organizational skills, including budget management
- Effective problem solver and ability to self-manage, devoted to seeing tasks through to completion; self-starter
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment; believes no task is too big or small
- Ability to handle physical tasks as needed
Ready to change your life? Apply now!
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.