People & Culture Specialist at Reserve Trust
| Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:41 a.m. (MST) on Wednesday, August 25, 2021
About the Team:
Reserve Trust is the first fintech trust company with a Federal Reserve master account. We provide B2B payments services that financial institutions and fintech’s have previously only been able to obtain from correspondent and sponsor banks. Unconstrained by legacy banking systems, the company is actively building new services, APIs, and payment rails to support embedded and real time payments for any fintech service or software platform. Headquartered in Colorado, the company is backed by some of the world’s best financial technology investors including QED, Ardent, and Fintech Collective.
Our Company Values:
Trust, Curiosity, Drive and Collaboration
Our Company Culture:
As a member of the Reserve Trust team, you are expected to contribute your talents and energies to conducting our business and improving the culture and quality of Reserve Trust. We value teamwork and collaboration within your department and cross functionally. We encourage knowledge sharing and challenging the norm. We value each other thru active appreciation and recognition. Bring your best practices to the table to help us build a world class, leading payments platform that continuously pushes the envelope in customer service. We want you to be the best version of yourself with us!
How You Fit In:
As part of the People & Culture Team of Reserve Trust you’ll play a critical role in assisting with talent acquisition, developing people and implementing appropriate programs to help the organization grow. To be successful in this role, this individual must be comfortable taking on a wide range of tasks in a dynamic and ambiguous environment. You will be part of building a brand new department, from the ground up!
This role reports to the Director of People & Culture and will partner and collaborate with all departments ensuring successful acquisition and onboarding of talent, employee onboarding and increased employee engagement in a mostly remote work environment.
Essential Job Functions:
· Assist with full-cycle recruitment process to build a pipeline of talent for current and future hiring needs.
· Identify opportunities to improve employee experience, assessing current people programs and proposing innovative ways to improve existing or implement new initiatives
· Provide support to learning and development programs, performance management, change management and staff recognition initiatives
· Manage full process of onboarding and offboarding as staff begin their career and exit the organization
· Own New Hire Orientation Program
· Be a steward of Reserve Trust’s culture by developing positive employee relationships and helping to foster a climate of high performance, teamwork, collaboration, and effective communication
· Manage Culture Committee meetings and initiatives
· Work with employees to answer benefits questions and assist in processing life events and open enrollment elections
· Partner with Director of P&C on corporate initiatives related to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), employee engagement surveys and results, and social responsibility initiatives
· Assist in the development and maintenance of policies and procedures to maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
· Coordinate exit process for departing employees
· Partner with Director of P&C on additional departmental initiatives and programs as assigned
· Preferred minimum of 3 years’ experience in a dynamic and fast paced human resources department
· Preferred Education: Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or work equivalent
· Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products, Applicant Tracking Systems and HRIS systems
· Excellent attention to detail while multitasking
· Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
· Extremely strong analytical and organizational skills
· Ability to build and develop relationships
· Ability to execute daily tasks with minimal supervision
· Maintain records or files in a compliant and organized fashion
· Communicates Effectively
· Action Oriented
· High Integrity
· Ensures Accountability
What Reserve Trust Offers:
· Competitive Salaries
· Stock Options
· 401(k) with company contribution
· Excellent No-Cost and Low-Cost Medical, Dental and Vision plans for employees and dependents
· Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
· FSA and HSA Plans
· Flexible PTO
· Home office stipend
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $65,000 – 80,000. Reserve Trust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location.
The Reserve Trust Company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status.
Read Full Job Description