People & Culture Specialist at AdAction Interactive
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, August 18, 2020
ABOUT ADACTION INTERACTIVE
At AdAction Interactive, you’ll be working with an innovative group of performance marketers in the ever changing AdTech industry. Our goal is to drive quality traffic at scale for our clients with a primary focus of driving real value for our end consumers. At the heart of everything that drives AdAction are the people who work here and strive to make an impact on the success of the business.
Our people love working at AdAction because they’re challenged by unique and difficult problems in a nimble startup environment that’s backed by six plus years of success in performance marketing. Our employees also enjoy perks and benefits like:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Up to 6% 401k match with no vestment period
- Generous PTO
- Flexible work schedule
- Monthly team outings and happy hours
- Easy access to downtown Denver
- Weekly catered lunch
The People & Culture team at AdAction Interactive is charged with attracting, retaining and developing the very best talent in the industry, in addition to creating an environment where all of our employees thrive both professionally and personally. As a People & Culture Specialist, you will provide a wide range of cross functional support to AdAction’s greatest asset, our people! You will work closely with a collaborative team to coordinate office activities, events and operations, drive people initiatives and programs, support the employee lifecycle from onboarding to exit, update and maintain HR records and databases, and assist colleagues whenever necessary.
You are an intrinsically motivated professional who is fiercely driven to achieve results, and whose motivation is outmatched only by an unbridled passion for helping companies grow their teams with the best talent. In this role, you will be a champion of AdAction’s culture and values. We will be looking to you to lend your strategic and operational expertise to the team on all people-related matters. This is a new role that will help shape the future of our People & Culture team.
- Own the full-cycle recruiting strategy from sourcing through getting offer letters signed.
- Manage the recruitment process including job postings, phone screens, the coordination of interviews and the job offer process.
- Flex into various areas of Talent Acquisition, such as employer brand, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process and ensure all new hire paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Administer processes and maintain accurate records of transactions such as new hires, promotions, performance reviews, terminations, and business reporting.
- Solicit feedback and utilize data to identify, surface, and act on opportunities to enhance the effectiveness, culture, and morale of teams while balancing individual, team, and company interests.
- Conduct employee exit interviews; identify trends and reviews with Leadership.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Model AdAction's desired culture, values, and behaviors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with recruiting, employee relations, and using systems and processes to support the employee life cycle.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be flexible, and adjust priorities as needed.
- Ability to work with confidential information and consistently exercise good judgment in dealing with a variety of situations.
- Full of energy, passion, and tenacity in supporting our team members.
- Highly detailed, extremely organized and possesses strong follow-through.
- Great interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to work proactively and be focused on continuous improvement.
- Possesses judgment and maturity to balance individual, team, and company interests.
Read Full Job Description