People Coordinator at Evolve Vacation Rental
Evolve Vacation Rental is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Evolve Vacation Rental is looking to add a People Coordinator to help support the Evolver experience through rapid growth. As an important member of the People Team, this individual will help drive culture and engagement using a hospitality mindset in every interaction. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to build a career on a People Team and is eager to gain exposure to a variety of HR functions.
What you’ll do:
This role will work across our People Team to ensure a smooth new hire experience as well as support the day-to-day people operations.
- Assist with general questions and requests related to payroll, benefits, HR policies and practices
- Coordinate onboarding and manage new hire communications in partnership with Recruiting, IT, L&D and Office teams
- Maintain accurate teammate profile updates in HR systems and Evolver record keeping including onboarding, offboarding, promotions and internal moves
- Manage offboarding process including administering exit surveys, preparing separation communications, etc.
- Process employment verifications, unemployment claims and annual government reporting requirements
- Support compliance and communication of FMLA and ADA administration
- Support administration of HR engagement tools such as 15Five and Slack
- Assist with ad hoc HR priorities including projects related to company events, teammate recognition, learning and development, and more
What makes you a great fit:
The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver with top notch organizational and time management skills.
- 1+ years of related HR experience or BA in HR Management
- Ultra-organized and detail-oriented: no typos or misplaced decimals get past you!
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Known for high integrity and ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Strong relationship builder: you build trust and rapport easily with individuals across all departments and levels
- Problem Solver: you are proactive in identifying new projects and ways to improve processes
- Positive outlook & highly collaborative style: you’re a team player and resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong verbal and written communication, critical thinking, empathy and strong work ethic
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize and work independently
- Willingness to learn and comfort in leveraging new technology to get the job done
- Believe in and embody our 10 Core Values
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, demonstrating a sense of urgency and humor
Location: While we are all currently working from home until at least July, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $45,000 - $55,000 annually, based on a 40 hour work week (21.63 - 26.44/hour)
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.