People Business Partner (HRBP)
Our rapidly growing team at Evolve is looking for a People Business Partner (HRBP) to help shape and support our future. This role will champion culture, drive business outcomes, and play an integral part in the development of our team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building trust, solving problems and not shying away from difficult conversations. This individual must embody and champion our ten core values in every conversation and interaction.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with leaders in the development and execution of key talent processes such as workforce planning, talent selection and assessment, career pathing and development, change leadership, engagement, and organizational design
- Take a hands-on approach with leaders to help drive business results, improve working relationships, strengthen morale, and increase productivity and engagement
- Partner with the People team to execute against key objectives, results and initiatives
- Provide coaching to individuals at all levels to address their concerns or enhance their contributions to the business
- Collaborate with others to manage projects or provide input on people related programs and practices
- Identify people insights and trends and make recommendations to improve retention and engagement
- Partner with the People team and managers to onboard new team members and ensure they are successfully integrated into their team and into the culture
- Be an advocate of Evolve’s culture and values and lead others through growth and change
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner or highly related experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- HR certification preferred
- Have a strong foundation of HR fundamentals that you have used to identify and solve problems
- Have a proven track record of building relationships at all levels
- Action oriented and eager to tackle hard conversations or issues
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- A confident public speaker in front of small and large groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
A Little About Us
Evolve Vacation Rental is a high growth, Denver-based startup that is redefining vacation rental management and we’re looking for a smart, passionate, and entrepreneurial individual to join us.
Our team is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for everyone. We provide homeowners with the easiest and most effective way to generate rental income, while offering travelers the world's best booking experience.
We're conveniently located in Downtown Denver offering easy access to the Cherry Creek Bike Path, RTD Light Rail, as well as all the great restaurants, cafes, and coffee shops the city has to offer! Oh, and we also like to have a lot of fun.
- Benefits - You’ll receive competitive pay, and health insurance packages that include 100% employer paid HDHP, dental, vision, life, and long-term disability coverage. Supplemental benefits are also available in addition to 401(k) match, commuter benefits, and equity in the company.
- Lifestyle - We embrace work-life balance so we offer PTO and paid sick days. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Evolve offers free access to an onsite fitness center and bicycle storage.
- A Voice - Our innovation framework encourages you to pitch ideas and make real changes at Evolve. Employees are the driving force behind internal process improvements.
- Career Growth - We are committed to creating growth opportunities for every employee at Evolve. Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to developing top talent who have a true earn-it mentality!
- Community - It’s easy to make friends at Evolve, and we work hard to keep our community strong. There are two monthly all-company sessions as well as company-sponsored events throughout the year.
- Transparency - Every month, our co-founders tell us how the company is performing, explain where we’re headed next, and recognize team members for jobs well done.
- Hands-on Education - We learn every day, and we expect you to, too. We can’t wait to hear your ideas for how to improve Evolve, and we’ll gladly help you access the resources and develop the skills and you need to reach your career goals.
Evolve Vacation Rental is an equal opportunity employer.