Payroll Specialist at DispatchHealth
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient’s location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
Provide patient-centered care through the power of technology, convenience, and service.
Transforming healthcare by building a system of care in the home.
Our Values – the foundation to our culture
· Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
· Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
· Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
· Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
DispatchHealth is looking for a full-time and experienced Payroll Specialist to be responsible for all payroll processes. The Payroll Specialist’s responsibilities include the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
● Process bi-weekly multi-state payroll for >1,000 employees
● Manage electronic timekeeping system
● Maintain accurate payroll records
● Respond to payroll-related inquiries and concerns
● Prepare payroll reports
● Run payroll audits
● Register for state tax accounts
● Coordinate with People Services team to ensure correct employee data
Required Competencies, Skills, and Abilities
● Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills
● Provide exceptional customer service
● Investigate and resolve payroll issues
● Focus on the details
● Demonstrate knowledge of tax and wage laws and common fiscal procedures
● Thrive in a fast-paced environment while remaining task driven and organized
● Manage time efficiently
Education and Experience
● Associates degree in Accounting, Human Resources or CPP designation preferred
● Experience with Kronos Workforce Ready strongly preferred
● Proficiency with Excel to include VLOOKUPs and Pivot Tables
● 5+ years working payroll experience
- Career growth and investment
- Be part of a company that is innovative, exciting and progressive
- Competitive health and wellness benefits
- Flexible schedule