Payroll Implementation Consultant at Wurk
Are you ready to plant roots and grow with a Denver-based company that is making a name for themselves? If so, we here at Würk want to meet you! Würk is the cannabis industry’s first all-in-one workforce management solution. We’ve created a dynamic system to manage payroll, HR, timekeeping, and tax compliance, streamlining operations, and minimizing regulatory risk. Our responsibility is to protect the people and businesses of the cannabis industry so they can focus on making social changes in the world in which we live.
The Payroll Implementation Consultant is a key member of the Services Delivery Team. Successful Advisors will provide mentorship and technical assistance to Workforce Ready (WFR) specialists, create advanced enablement materials that support a consistent delivery methodology and processes, and actively engage in complex system configuration and integration projects to drive quick resolution, increase customer satisfaction, and expand consultant’s knowledge and problem-solving skills.
What you’ll need to accomplish:
- Identify the need for, and create technical documentation and job aids to support a consistent approach to configuring customer solutions
- Provide technical applications support to internal consultants to optimize solutions while imparting “on the job” training
- Have a wide range of experience uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Develop enhancement sessions to support training and materials delivered by Kronos’ Educations Services, post-release of new features and functionality
- Consult on analysis of customer configurations, thinking out of the box to resolve issues; involvement in customer conversations to solve escalated issues may be required
- Consider third-party integrations and networking requirements
- Research application questions, assist with setting up testing scenarios and provide testing support to the customer team
- Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations
- Provide significant transfer of Kronos product knowledge to Kronos customers.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience implementing Workforce Ready (WFR) solutions; Payroll is required
- Experience with Cost Centers, pay statements, W2’s, and pre-tax & post-tax deductions
- Consulting/customer interface experience required
- Broad knowledge of labor-management, HR / Payroll, ERP, Time and Labor or similar domain product/systems preferred
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers
- Capacity to manage tasks to completion with minimal direction
- Ability to collaborate with clients, and identify engagement follow-up opportunities
- Strong desire to excel.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with one of the most amazing tech start-ups the industry has seen
- Be a part of an incredible team that’s going places and leading the industry
- Apply your technical, project, and problem-solving skills to an evolving market
- Work in colorful Colorado near the bustling heart of Denver’s Ballpark District
- Dog-friendly workspace
- Collaborate with bright, fun, goal-oriented teams in an open and lively environment
- Flexible PTO
- Access to exciting industry events
- Eligible to receive equity in Company
- 1 Month Sabbatical after 4 years of employment.
Due to our small size and the abundance of Denver-based applicants in this 2% unemployment market, we will not be facilitating any relocation and will only be contacting local talent at this time. If you live in Denver and want to work in the heart of the city, we want to meet you!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description does not cover or contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Position obligations may change at any time with or without notice.
Würk is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Würk does not discriminate against race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.