Payroll & Equity Specialist at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Payroll and Equity Specialist to join our growing Human Resources Team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
The Payroll and Equity Specialist will play a key role in processing payroll and administering our employee equity program.
- Serve as a back up to bi-weekly payroll processing
- Perform comprehensive payroll audits to ensure accurate processing
- Assist HR Coordinator with with pre-payroll processing of employee changes
- Respond to employment verification requests
- Provide continuous process improvement to the payroll cycle to allow for efficient processing
- Perform administrative tasks for Ibotta’s equity program including
- Record new equity grants
- Audit entries into the equity platform
- Provide quarterly equity reports to the board of directors for review and approval
- Operate autonomously with an extreme attention to detail
- Update census requests to record employee changes
- Assist with administration of the employee stock purchase program
What we are looking for:
- 2-4+ years of experience in a payroll, human resources, or accounting role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with employee stock programs is a plus
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flexibility, accountability, resourcefulness, to work with little direction in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including excel
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $1B in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $55,000-65,000.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.