Payroll & Benefits Specialist at Mersive
Mersive is a leading provider of wireless media streaming and collaboration software for corporate, education, and government markets. Mersive Solstice Software allows any number of users to simultaneously stream content from laptops, tablets, and phones to any display – wirelessly. Mersive is a PE backed company experiencing significant growth and developing a SaaS business model. If you love the idea of working with a super-talented group, passionate about building products that make meetings better for everyone, please keep reading:
This is a brand new role at Mersive, reporting directly to the Chief People Officer. Manage and execute our Total Rewards strategy and its components to best support our employees, business objects and culture.
- Process domestic payroll semi-monthly and oversee internal payrolls.
- Input data into our human resources information system (HRIS) database and other benefit related systems.
- Manage New Hire Experience (welcome emails, I9’s, benefits enrollment, access badges, etc.)
- Process various requests related to documenting HR activities such as new hires, benefit changes, terminations, employment verifications, unemployment claims, garnishments, etc.)
- Manage and administer benefits, including contract renewals and open enrollment.
- Liason with employees, benefits carriers, insurance brokers, compliance agencies and vendors.
- Primary point of contact for 401k plan, including administration and testing.
- Respond to general employee questions on benefits, payroll, policies and procedures.
- Set up international payroll and benefits as needed.
- Ability to discreetly handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with pertinent laws, regulations and filing and compliance requirements affecting payroll, benefits programs, Leaves of Absence, Workers Compensation, FMLA and EEO.
- Experience with compensation benchmarking.
- Excellent computer skills, including HRIS. Experience with Namely is a plus.
- Strong initiative to drive process changes and meet deadlines.
- The ability to work independently and succeed in an evolving and changing environment.
- BS in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or a related field, or the equivalent in experience.
- Payroll and/or HR certifications are a plus.
Mersive offers competitive compensation and benefits providing choice and flexibility for our employees. Our offerings include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Generous PTO plan
- Company paid Life, AD&D, STD and LTD insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, open and pet friendly work environment