Payroll Analyst – Canadian Payroll
What You’ll Be Doing
- Main focus will be on Canada payroll providing guidance to the payroll process by maintaining the payroll audit database. Through advanced understanding of database structure, resolve tier 2 problems. Create new databases and complex queries. Troubleshoot errors associated with general ledger and other financial systems.
- Interface, reconcile and process payroll information received from outside sources and vendors. Ensure quality control of employee data and financial information as well as preserve data integrity of vendor data (payroll feeds).
- Maintain database of reports, account reconciliation of payroll data for accounting department.
- Create ad hoc reports, implement adjustments to existing reports (as needed) and provide data analysis to the Human Resources and Payroll departments. Monitors and maintains data analysis between payroll and HR.
- Assist in quarter-end and year-end processes, implement and maintain taxable wages audit for taxes. Research and resolve any discrepancies by making adjustments within the payroll system.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Canadian payroll processing required
- Ultimate Software experience preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills
This role will also be responsible for the Monthly Executive payroll
FPC and/or CPP certification preferred, Canada payroll certification preferred
Experience processing a full in-house payroll
Ability to work in a team environment, fast paced deadline driven team
Positive attitude, adaptable to change, critical thinker essential
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)