Denver, CO - You have a strong positive energy that you bring to the office every day to keep spirits high and the office running smoothly. You bring creative ideas to the table to make the Artifact Uprising culture the gold standard in Denver. You are hyper-organized and pay attention to every detail — believing every micro-movement adds up. You enjoy the challenge of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced growth environment and know how to make mountains move when needed. While you work great independently, you love being a part of a team and helping out wherever you can to keep things operating as efficiently as possible.
Artifact Uprising is seeking a multi-hat Office Manager, EA & People Operations Coordinator to help scale our team. As a key member of the People Operations Team you will work with both internal and external stakeholders to create an exceptional candidate and employee experience. This is an incredible opportunity to help shape the culture of a growing team and organization.
- Maintain a smooth running office, including coordination with vendors, ordering supplies, and addressing facility issues
- Maintain legal files and records, and handle confidential information and documents with utmost discretion
- Manage external IT support and internal IT tasks including software account management
- Manage Office Operations budget
- Plan and execute holiday parties, team retreats, team bonding activities, and any other large team meetings
- Keep the team well informed of office-related issues, plans, holidays, etc.
- Assist with employee on-boarding including scheduling orientation, equipment setup and account access
- Plan, manage, and coordinate schedule for the CEO
- Assist with special projects for CEO
- Make travel arrangements for executive business trips
- Schedule board meetings including coordinating with board members on availability and logistics
- Support the People team on all HR related functions including benefits, on-boarding and employee relations
- Partner with the People Team to provide an unmatched candidate experience throughout the interview process
- Prepare job requisitions for open positions & manage all postings
- Serve as primary user for all HR systems and ensure data accuracy across all platforms
- Assist in program rollouts such as Performance Management, Compensation planning and Benefits Open Enrollment
- Create a memorable employment experience through day-to-day interactions and sponsored team events
- Other administrative duties and special projects as needed
- Minimum of 1 year working in an office/EA environment
- Exceptional follow-through and attention to detail
- Flexible, highly organized, and able to easily shift priorities
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude through all situations
- Possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of employees in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- A natural inclination to take initiative and find creative solutions
- Ability and willingness to take on administrative duties and heavy work flow processing
- "Customer service" minded professional
- Exceptional communication skills, with the professional savvy of communicating at all levels
Artifact Uprising® creates tangible photo books, prints, and gifts for digital photos. Founded in 2012, the company is driven by a mission to move stories “Off your device, into your life.™” Signature products include premium quality photo books whose interior pages are printed on 100% recycled paper and a collection of wooden products handcrafted with mountain beetle pine.
Health, vision and dental insurance for families, flexible vacation policy, gym reimbursement, commuter benefits and 401(k) match
Why Artifact Uprising?
We value the creative process and look to our employees to speak into Artifact Uprising products, identity and approach – regardless of position or title. We look for driven people who demonstrate initiative to take the company to the next level.
The Working Life
We strive to create a workplace where everyone works hard but also has the flexibility and balance to enjoy life outside of the office.
It Won’t Be Boring
We are a small company with big ideas - and we recognize it will take every last one of us to reinvent the way brands approach business. We believe a good workplace empowers its team to rise to new challenges, expand their skill sets and think outside of the box. Through this, we foster a company culture that is always growing, always reaching, and always looking to see things differently.