Marketing Recruiter at Hear.com
hear.com is the fastest-growing hearing care company globally. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 8 years, we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Miami to Seoul. We promise to ourselves: to define the future of hearing care, to never be corporate and to always live Day One.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for a Marketing Recruiter to further strengthen our Recruiting team and help us further expand our Marketing teams in our offices in Miami and Denver.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment and talent acquisition process for marketing positions including, but not limited to: active sourcing on social platforms such as Linkedin, conduction of phone screens, candidate assessments, candidate tracking and status updates, interview feedback sessions, compensation analysis, negotiations and maintain candidate relationships
- Drive and further develop recruiting strategies that include, but are not limited to: short and long-term talent needs, an insightful understanding and analysis of the relevant labor market, innovative sourcing and recruiting tactics, and an array of recruiting channels that include referrals, conferences etc.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job posting content that is thorough, compelling and alluring to candidates and aligns with business strategy
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business leaders at all levels of the organization, hiring managers to fully understand business needs and objectives in order to develop candidate profiles that match overall requirements and success factors for short and long-term talent needs of the business
- Ensure a positive experience for all candidates for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates
- 4+ years of full life-cycle recruitment experience
- Proven success developing recruitment strategies for passive job-seekers, exhibiting creativity with candidate search & developing networks
- Experience with establishing contacts and building relationships with professionals is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication, critical listening skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in team environment, ability to interface well with candidates, employees and hiring managers at all levels
- You thrive on freedom to decide and act
- You are driven by having real and lasting impact
What we offer
- An opportunity to work for a company that makes customers happy and grateful every single day
- A chance to shape the future of a health-technology leader
- A unique content-driven, top-performing and family-type work culture
- A high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- An open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- Excellent salary and benefits package