Manager, Workforce Management
Do you love helping others? Do you like being in the front lines of a company’s business? The Ibotta Care (IC) Team is one of the key differentiators among Ibotta’s competitors. The accuracy, efficiency, analytical thinking, and personal attention the team gives to every shopper has been a key component in the success of our company. We are looking for someone who will take personal pride in coaching, supporting and leading a small passionate team that provides the forecasting, hiring, training and scheduling of our Ibotta Care Agent (IC) workforce.
This position is primarily tasked with ensuring that staffing needs are met, including long term forecasting and strategy, managing real time changes in staff and service, and administrative reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deliver workforce management (WFM) reporting and meet service level agreements
- Manage all on/off boarding workflows required for the Ibotta Care Agent workforce
- Produce and publish critical department reporting across multiple support channels
- Obtain, review and analyze the data that informs WFM success
- Provide recommendations for immediate center performance improvements based on that data
- Oversee the daily and weekly planning of agent workforce as it relates to hiring and scheduling
- Manage and actively coach a small passionate team (4-6 direct reports)
- Attend regular departmental and cross-departmental meetings
- Oversee processes for monitoring behavioral, attendance and job performance-related issues
- Complete special projects for the IC Operations Manager and/or IC Director
- Partner with other IC department managers to drive departmental KPIs
- Actively manage departmental processes to ensure maximum levels of productivity
- Identify potential trends in performance and recommend solutions for improved efficiencies
- Interface with company forecasting teams (OpsFinance, Analytics)
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years as a Workforce Manager, Call Center Supervisor or related high-volume scheduling role
- Knowledge of Workforce Planning strategies and best practices
- Minimum of 3 year experience in a leadership/supervisory role required
- Strong working knowledge of ZenDesk, or similar ticketing system(s) preferred
- Advanced organization, time-management, and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in pulling and interpreting data using reporting software
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork and a passion for coaching and guiding others
- High school diploma or GED required; 4-year degree preferred
- MS Office applications; Expert level Excel skills (complex calculations, pivot tables creation/manipulation, external data links, macros,VBA)
- Familiarity with
- Workforce management software applications
- Call distribution program software applications
- Learning Management System software or CMS
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is transforming the shopping experience by making it easy for consumers to earn cash back on everyday purchases through a single smartphone app. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer rebates on groceries, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, restaurant dining, and more. Ibotta is the premier destination for rewarded shopping on mobile, and has paid out more than $370 million in cash back to its users. Launched in 2012, Ibotta has 28 million downloads, and is one of the five most frequently used shopping apps in the United States.
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, Unlimited PTO and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.