Manager, Learning and Development at Vertafore
The Manager, Learning and Development will lead the learning and development function for Vertafore. They will lead engagements to design, develop, and deliver training programs. They will also ensure successful execution of current training and development programs such as New Hire Orientation, Functional Boot camps, Continuous Learning, and Manager Training.
· As part of the senior HR leadership team, proactively identify and develop programs and solutions for improved hiring, employee relations, and leadership development · Lead a small team of learning and development professionals.
· Drive talent management, performance management, and succession planning initiatives.
· Successfully develop and execute programs that utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques and tools to ensure maximum effectiveness.
· Provide business solution support, services and programs to executive leaders focused on organizational effectiveness, employee relations, organizational change, and coaching.
- Bachelor's degree in Learning and Development, Human Resources, Adult Education or related field
- 3-6 years of professional training experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs utilizing skills in instructional design, program design & development and training technologies
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills