TeamSnap is a sports and communication platform dedicated to empowering play in youth sports. We empower our people to bring big ideas and tiny egos which lands us on Outside Magazine’s list of “Best Places to Work” on the regular.
As TeamSnap is rapidly scaling our people, we’re building out our People Experience team to ensure all TeamSnappers have an incredible employee experience in all parts of the employee life cycle. We are seeking a seasoned leader to build and lead a team of HR Business Partners that will act as people consultants and coaches to our business leaders. You’ll be a coach-player coming in to help build the foundation, then build out our HRBP to help the business grow as we rapidly scale.
What you'll be doing
- Recruit, retain and develop a team of HRBPs that match TeamSnap’s scaling needs
- Coach leaders on people policies and processes including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to build a culture of growth and support
- Lead and champion the performance management process to ensure employees are continually growing and developing while contributing to TeamSnap’s OAR’s.
- Ensure we’re rewarding exceptional performers, as well as coaching managers on managing underperformance.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the business units, business strategies and team.
- Oversee our approach to employee fulfillment - monitoring, measuring, reporting and supporting action planning efforts for all business functions
- Partnering to get feedback from our ERG’s to develop and build DE&I efforts
- Collaborates and partners with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure recruiting needs are met for business functions
- Work with business leaders to support and drive initiative such as management development, workforce planning, organizational change, focus groups, team building events, etc.
- Manage our orientation and onboarding process to support our people leaders
- Coordinate with the Culture and Comms Taskforce to help drive culture and internal communication initiatives and company meetings.
- Act as a resource to our managers for team building, employee relations and performance challenges
- 7-10+ years experience in HR and 3-5 years experience leading and building a people team
- Experience with fast-paced startups growing at scale
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong communicator who can expertly navigate complex employee situations
- A passion for coaching and growing leaders and employees
- Able to live out the TeamSnap values and ensure our leadership
What's nice to have
- Professional HR certification
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of rapidly scaling SaaS companies
- A TeamSnap customer or user
We are headquartered in Boulder, Colorado, but this job is remote (unless you happen to live near Boulder, in which case you’re welcome to come to the office). TeamSnap is a mostly-distributed company, so you must be very comfortable working with people who aren’t in the same physical location as you or each other. While we love all parts of the world, we can only hire permanent US residents at this time.
Benefits and Perks
TeamSnap provides a culture of trust, boundless opportunities to grow, and the chance to make a lasting impact. Benefits include:
- We're not just remote, we're known for being remote-first. We've been working remotely since before COVID made it cool
- Unlimited PTO and paid parental leave for ALL parents (not just primary or secondary)
- 100% premium coverage of medical/dental/vision for you and your family
- $1,500 annual learning and development stipend
- Travel to fun locations for all-company meetings and team events
- 401K and more! [link to our total rewards deck]
Inclusion and Diversity
Bring your real self. Celebrate what makes you unique. Part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity includes deepening our relationships with our employee resource groups (women, people of color, and LGBTQIA+). Our ERGs partner regularly with the executive team and people experience team to hold TeamSnap accountable in building an environment where everyone feels valued. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Read Full Job Description