In this Role at Fivetran you will:
- Oversee all US-based HR Business Partners and People Partners (currently 2 people).
- Be a strategic partner to our technical directors and managers, meeting regularly with leaders to proactively solve people concerns.
- Be subject matter expert on multiple human resource disciplines to support our fast-growing teams, including talent acquisition, compensation, performance management, organizational learning & development, talent management, employee relations, and employment laws.
- Create and improve HR processes and policies including onboarding, offboarding, performance management and diversity/equity/inclusion
- Evaluate our HRIS system needs, ensure optimal usage and functionality
What you'll bring to the table:
- You are an experienced HR leader who is humble, honest, and inclusive. Your coaching approach is empowering and encouraging, which motivates your team to succeed
- Knowledge that will provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning. You've done this at mid to large and fast scaling companies in the past.
- A deep business acumen and collaborative approach, with the executional know-how of building and growing/scaling businesses globally through the ongoing development and supports of its people.
- Proven ability to be a trusted partner. You build credibility and trust with leaders and employees, locally and globally
- Analytical and critical thinking with the ability to quickly get a deep understanding of challenges/Issues.
- Uses a metrics-driven approach to solutions and the has the ability to leverage analytics and insights that will create compelling narratives for change.
- The ability to identify root-cause issues, match people strategies to business strategies and deliver global programs that drive results.
- The ability to synthesize and effectively communicate complex situations into a digestible format for the business leaders and their teams
- Team-oriented consensus builder who understands how to achieve buy-in from diverse constituencies, building bridges, and designing “win-win” solutions across a matrix management organization.
- The ability to flourish and navigate in a rapidly changing organization and operate comfortably with ambiguity and complexity.
- Excels at building and fostering an inclusive and diverse culture aligned to our company vision, mission & values
- 6+ years of HR Business Partner experience in roles of progressively increasing scope and in matrixed, high-growth, global organizations
- Experience in a high profile, strategic HR role with heavy executive-level interface and a high degree of executive influence
- Significant depth in organizational design & learning, people manager development, facilitation, executive recruiting, and employee relations is desired
Perks of Working At Fivetran
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401k match program
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter Benefits to help with transit and parking costs
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Unlimited coffee, office snacks and frequent catered lunches
- Company happy hours and fun team building activities