Manager Experience - Lead at FIS
About the team
Our Employee Experience team works to improve the moments that matter for our 55,000+ talented colleagues in more than 50 countries. We partner with senior leaders and cross-functional teams to bring our culture and values to life across the colleague experience. Our goal is to ensure that all colleagues feel they can learn, grow, and make an impact during their journey with FIS.
What you will be doing:
- Develop company-wide manager experience approach using benchmarking, internal data, employee listening, personas, and journey mapping, to prioritize moments that matter for our managers.
- Drive manager enablement and development by identifying opportunities to improve strategic, impactful, and inclusive leadership and management practices.
- Work with Global Learning to determine key themes that can be integrated into our management development programs and included in our leadership journey.
- Establish and ensure successful, productive, collaborative partnerships with corporate services partners across The People Office, Corporate Systems, Corporate Communications, Real Estate, and other functions to shape and drive our approach to manager experience.
- Conduct relevant employee listening initiatives, including focus groups, surveys, etc., to inform and guide efforts to improve manager experience.
- Develop people change management strategies, tools, training materials and resources to help people partners and leaders successfully implement and drive results that will improve organizational effectiveness and the overall manager experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop personas, map journeys, and plan scalable approaches to improve the experience of key talent segments while balancing the overall purpose and requirements of an inclusive, global employee experience strategy.
- Manage a portfolio of experience improvement projects and determines project scope, stakeholder management strategies, project milestones, and required resources.
- Serve as an internal Employee Experience ambassador for our culture, values, behaviors, target experience guides and EVP while maintaining a constant pulse on the feedback from colleagues across all channels in our listening ecosystem.
- Identifies business opportunities and manages major initiatives via research, analysis of trends and opportunities, and voice of our colleagues to understand evolving employee expectations.
- Work closely with colleagues across The People Office to deliver on strategic priorities and support enterprise-wide projects.
What you bring:
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in partnering with leaders and managers in areas of HR Business Partner and/or HR Generalist work, as well as talent management, addressing organizational and employee development, and employee engagement.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective HR practices and disciplines, including organizational development, people change management, talent management, employee engagement, people data storytelling, etc.
- High-level of proficiency in problem solving, critical thinking, analyzing complex situations, and absorbing considerable amounts of data to identify existing or potential problems and recommend effective solutions.
- Effective at leveraging other development and delivery teams, in absence of your own team, to bring programs and services online.
- Experience designing and delivering employee listening exercises (surveys, focus groups, 1:1 interviews, etc.) to produce insights and inform decisions.
- Demonstrated use of design thinking principles and using voice of the customer to find the right solutions.
- Demonstrated success in working strategically across a complex, global organization and leadership team including the ability to influence and coach senior leaders.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels across a global organization (e.g., executives, managers, and individual contributors across a variety of countries).
- Proven track record of collaborating with business and functional teams to deliver innovative, scalable, and sustainable solutions.
- Ability to build strategic working relationships and quickly understand the competing priorities often at play in complex organizations.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
Added bonus if you have:
- Degree in I/O Psych, OD, Human Resources, or Communication related field
- PHR/SPHR or SHRM CP or SCP certification
- Experience with employee survey software and platforms, preferably Glint
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is where you can Learn, Grow, and make an Impact!
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
- A fantastic range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.