Leave Administrator at Angi
At HomeAdvisor, we create the digital tools and services that empower millions of service professionals to connect with hundreds of millions of homeowners. We are a dual-sided marketplace that nurtures growth of the independent small business and delivers a seamless experience in home improvement. As #1 in the home services category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
About the Job:
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Leave Administrator to join the Human Resources team. This is a new role and will partner closely with the current Leave Administrator to manage the Leave processes needed to support our employees.
What you will do in this role:
- Provide exceptional customer service as you help employees navigate the leave, ADA and workers’ compensation processes, in many times during an exciting and/or difficult time in their lives.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for the leave, ADA accommodations and workers’ compensation programs.
- Effectively manage cases in our Leave of Absence system (Presagia) and our Human Resources Management System (UltiPro)
- Independently approve or deny leave cases based on relevant medical information.
- Coordinate and organize all medical information and ensure that employee privacy guidelines are closely monitored and effectively executed.
- Interpret and administer leave programs and policies in accordance with the applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA, Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.). Ensure that the workers’ compensation cases are managed in accordance with applicable OSHA and workers’ compensation laws.
- Produce and manage reporting metrics and analytics for leave cases and workers’ compensation claims.
- Partner closely with HRBPs and Management on all workspace accommodation requests. Meet regularly to review the status of cases/claims and develops legally sound strategies for a mutually beneficial resolution.
- Assist with basic employee benefits questions.
- Coordinates open enrollment and benefits enrollment for new hires.
Qualifications & Required Experience:
- At least one year of recent work experience in the Human Resources field.
- Working knowledge of applicable employment laws (i.e. FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer aptitude, with strong knowledge around the MS Office Suite, including Outlook, internet searching, and web-based applications, as well as the ability to learn new software quickly.
- The ability to handle multiple concurrent projects, to keep the information organized, and to learn on the fly to keep up with the lightning speed of our environment.
- A commitment to top-notch customer service, follow-through, and professionalism.
- Ability to quickly build relationships and trust with employees at all levels, and maintain confidentiality.
- High School degree or equivalent is required. An Associate’s degree in a related field is preferred.
Competencies for success:
- Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Relationship Management
- Computer Proficiency
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving/Analysis
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!
If you’re excited about joining a collaborative, high-impact team, send us your resume to start the conversation. If you have questions prior to applying, please join us for one of our weekly chats with the Recruiting team – this is not an interview, but a chance for you to learn more about our business. Visit http://www.abouthomeadvisor.com/talk-to-us to register.