Learning Experience Business Partner
At Xero, we're here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we're not only helping small business, we'll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
How you'll make an impact
As the Learning Experience Business Partner, you will partner with the wider Xero business by creating and driving strategic learning initiatives for our teams globally. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation and evaluation of Xero learning frameworks, programs, systems and resources. Your work will enable Xero employees to develop the knowledge, skills, behaviors and experience they need to achieve their goals.
What you'll do
No two days in the Learning Experience team will be the same as you will be involved in each stage of the learning experience. However, here is an outline as to what success will look like in your new role:
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key Xero stakeholders
- Managing relationships with key learning providers by understanding the resources we can source to meet our needs
- Providing learning advice and support to the wider People Experience function, Team Leads and Xeros as required, while identifying learning needs and scoping recommended solutions. From here presenting these solutions for approval
- Coordinating, administering and communicating a structured learning calendar
- Designing, developing, maintaining and measuring a dynamic range of learning solutions that effectively and efficiently meet learning needs including workshop learning, online learning, action learning, self directed learning, coaching and mentoring.
- Delivering or managing the delivery of learning solutions in line with the Xero Culture and Values
- Identifying and taking action on coaching opportunities
What you'll bring with you
You will ideally have a varied and diverse background working in a similar "all rounder" learning role and be passionate about growing your capabilities across the entire process from influencing senior leaders and budget holders through to the execution of day to day learnings programs and calendar management. Alongside this you will be passionate about stakeholder relationships and aligning the learning strategy closely to the values and drivers of your organization.
You will also have:
- A strong understanding in the development of both technical knowledge, skill and experience and leadership and core knowledge, skill and behavior
- The capability to develop, deliver and evaluate programs, frameworks, systems and resources that meet and align with organizational needs and goals
- Proven experience delivering outcomes to a high standard, within budget and on time
- The ability to not only work autonomously but use effective judgment, common sense and creativity to meet varied priorities and needs while leveraging your strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Effective and diverse consultation and facilitation skills
- The drive to own tasks from start to finish including administration through to stakeholder management
At Xero, we value diversity, foster innovation and reward success.
If you want to come to work with friends every single day and help to make Xero even more special, please apply!
Xero is an Equal Opportunity Employer.