Learning & Development Specialist at Alto Pharmacy
We’re building a new kind of pharmacy to cure one of our healthcare system’s most startling ills: over 50% of prescriptions are never picked up. Because staying on track with doctor’s orders requires more than just delivering pills, we’re managing everything from insurance logistics to pricing, late-night questions to supply chain, and anything else that could stand in the way of effective treatment. Our more than 700 employees are dedicated to fulfilling medicine’s true purpose: to improve the quality of life for everyone who needs it. We’ve filled over 1 million prescriptions to date. To aid our calling, we’ve raised $354 million in funding, and we’re on track to achieve $1 billion in annual recurring revenue (ARR) by 2021. Join us as we prove just how much a pharmacy can deliver.
The Quality and Continued Development team at Alto is searching for a Learning & Development Specialist to join us! Our team plays an integral role in the continuous training for the Care Ops department and ensures that individuals with or without a pharmacy background have the skills they need to excel at Alto. In this role you will design and document new instructional material and compelling course content, facilitate trainings across in person and virtual mediums, and ensure standard work is being regularly updated on knowledge sharing platforms. You will also play a crucial part in working with leaders and quality team members to ensure the program is meeting organizational metrics.Accelerate your career as you:
- Create, maintain and update all training materials and curriculum, including slide decks, facilitator guides, handouts/participant guides, learner activities, reference guides
- Show a strong command of classroom management, adapting to deliver the most engaging, interactive experience possible
- Leverage Learning Management System (LMS), Articulate Storyline, and Office or Google Suite for content delivery
- Ensure accuracy of Standard Work/Standard Operating Procedure and work with leadership to advocate for updates to Standard Work as required
- Assist with the 30-day assessments/audits
- Provide synthesized and clearly documented individual reporting to managers for new hire assessment feedback and to provide guidance on coaching issues for new hires
- Build effective relationships with other internal departments and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to ensure exceptional collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree and three (3) years of related experience in training or similar fields. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Experience in the healthcare or pharmacy industry desirable with a focus on the patient/consumer experience
- Demonstrable experience facilitating presentations and coaching others
- Knowledge of Learning Management System (LMS), multimedia training platforms and methods
- Understanding and ability of behavioral queues and different learning speeds/styles
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Psychology
- Five (5) years of experience designing and implementing employee development programs
Salary Range: $54,000.00 - $64,000.00
Commission Eligible: No
Equity Eligible: Yes
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Group Life, AD&D, Employer paid STD/LTD, generous PTO and parental leave.
Want to learn more about Alto? Check out our blog here: https://blog.alto.com
Alto Pharmacy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.