Learning & Development Facilitator, Customer Operations at SonderMind
SonderMind is looking to hire a Learning & Development Facilitator, Customer Operations to support our growing customer operations team. In this role, you would be responsible for delivering training programs and hands-on workshops to agents, supervisors, and stakeholders that meet the needs across the customer care organization. You will be joining a dedicated team that is scaling quickly.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have proven experience as a learning & development professional in high demand contact centers. You have a passion for adult learning. You are experienced in developing content, and creating an enjoyable and engaging learning environment. You are a clear communicator. You thrive in a fast-paced, growing, and collaborative environment, and revel in the opportunity to support the operational business owners.
- Within the first two weeks, meet with business partners to understand the overall organizations and department goals and priorities. Spend time listening to incoming calls and assess workloads to identify technical workflow and soft skills training.
- Within 30 days, conduct a need & gap analysis of the current state of training foundation and employee performance. Assess training materials and incoming knowledge channels.
- Within 60 days, begin developing training curriculums, timelines, agenda, and model to support the business training needs, with priority on development for new hire contact center agents.
- Within 90 days, continued development of training curriculum for new hire, up-training, and soft skill technical adoption. Provide business case assessment of training needs.
- 5 - 7 years Content Development Proven Skills
- 7 - 10 Learning & Development facilitator in an inbound/outbound contact center environment, with 85% learning adoption post training schedule
- Aptitude for collecting information and creating outlines, presentations and Job Aids for effective training of adult learners
- Strong level of professionalism and credibility of proven success in delivery and designing training model
- Able to effectively influence and engage classroom
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in classroom delivery and training manual design and Training Materials
Nice to Have
- Healthcare Industry Experience
- Company Start-up/Scale Operation Experience
- Degree in Education Learning, HR or Educational Psychology or Training certifications (i.e CPLP-certified professional in Learning and Performance or APTD - Associate Professional in Talent Development)
- This role is a full-time, exempt position
- Starting salary range is $80,000
- This role will be eligible to participate in the following:
- full employee benefits package
- employee stock option purchase plan
- variable performance-based bonus incentives
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please explain how this role fits into your career goals and experience.
Commitment to an Inclusive Workplace
Mental wellness impacts people of every community. At SonderMind, building and supporting a diverse workforce is foundational to our goal to redesign behavioral healthcare to be more approachable and accessible. SonderMind is a committed equal opportunity employer and provides a workplace that will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Our employees may be exposed to sensitive personal information throughout their regular duties. For this reason, we maintain exceptionally high expectations of ethical conduct and require all incoming employees to pass a background check.
Our Employee Benefits Philosophy
As a leader in redesigning behavioral health we are walking the walk with our employee benefits package. We focus on meeting SonderMinders wherever they are and supporting them in all facets of their life with both mental and physical aspects in mind. Where most companies say "good enough" we ask ourselves "how can we do better." That includes:
- Therapy coverage benefits to enable our employees to get the care they need
- Employer-paid disability & AD&D to cover life's unexpected - not only that, we cover the difference in salary for up to Eight weeks of short-term disability leave
- Eight weeks of paid parental leave (if the parent also qualifies for STD, this benefit is in addition)
- A generous PTO policy and a company mandate of at MINIMUM three-weeks of PTO a year; flexible work-from-home policy
- A commitment to reward our team members for the long-term success and growth of SonderMind with stock option grants and bonus potential
- Competitive market salary, up-to 4% salary company match on 401K, professional development and advancement opportunities as we rapidly scale, and so much more.