Learning & Development Coordinator
Greater Denver Area
Learning & Development Manager, HR Business Partner Support
- Assist with scheduling meetings
- In collaboration with the HR Operations team, run reports and process transactions in Workday
- Partner with associates and HR functions to answer basic associate questions
Learning and Development
- Monitor engagement and provide technical support as needed for the Learning Management System; escalate any issues that may arise.
- Support requests for learning (training classes, online learning, videos, team buildings etc.).
- Instructor led training course participation tracking and reporting.
- Book training facilities, manage sign-ups, invites and attendance.
- Order, print, or modify training materials in preparation for classes.
- Set up classrooms and follow up with instructors and stakeholders to ensure everything is set and ready to go by start of class.
- Look for and implement ways to make the training logistics and coordination process more efficient.
- Update the Learning Management System with new courses and sessions.
- Management of compliance training including enrollment, reporting, recertification tracking, assignment to new hires, and follow up on all required courses by position to ensure completion.
- Develop marketing material and communications to promote relevant courses or learning opportunities in a timely manner.
- Partner with external vendors on training coordination and execution.
- Process any learning and development related invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a human resources support role
- Expert time management and organization skills with ability to thrive in a rapid-paced work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Read Full Job Description