- Provide partnership and support in the areas of organizational design, organizational development including succession strategy, talent development and employee engagement.
- Identify and address critical organizational and people issues, and remove barriers impeding the success of the business.
- Identify and develop key talent and ensure they are provided with experiences that enable development and retention.
- Build performance management capabilities by coaching leaders to effectively address performance issues and deliver effective feedback.
- Coordinate with the COEs and Global PX partners to deliver PX programs to the business, including Engagement Survey, Leadership Developments Programs, Annual Rewards, Workforce Planning.
- Deliver short-term solutions while also solving for long-term problems by addressing immediate challenges and underlying causes.
Use data to measure success: learn, iterate, and improve; analyze trends and develop proactive actions to further support business objectives.
- Communicate to a diverse population and be able to flex your style according to the audience.
- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Flexible and agile approach to personal, interpersonal and leadership style.
- 15+ years of HR Business Partner experience, partnering directly with senior leaders within Finance, Legal, Compliance within a technology or SaaS company.
- 5+ years direct team management experience.
- BA or BS degree.
- Proven ability to establish relationships and partnerships (internal and external) at all levels of the organization.
- Exhibit strong leadership and influencing skills, decision quality and resiliency and design, implement, and lead change management initiatives.
- Demonstrates empathy and experience driving inclusion work.
- Demonstrates project management and change management experience.
- Demonstrated experience learning and thriving in a constantly changing environment and to cultivate relationships across teams.
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action.
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale.
- Demonstrated experience strategic problem solving
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle ambiguity with ease.
- Superb judgment and integrity, including excellent decision making skills and a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work both tactically and strategically to get business needs met.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram