Lead Talent Development Partner at Billtrust
As the Lead Talent Development Partner, you will influence Billtrust’s processes on how we identify, place, develop, and promote high-potential employees at all levels in the organization. This role is a strategic partner to the business, owning the end-to-end solution design, implementation and management of such programs. We are looking for a learning or talent development professional who has the ability and initiative to understand Billtrust’s culture, values, and industry, allowing you to proactively identify needs, analyze issues, and influence solutions/outcomes. You will partner with stakeholders within the Talent team on the development of employee engagement strategies to achieve significant organizational performance and success. This individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to collaborate effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders.
- Identify areas of opportunity to then design and implement leadership programs, including such components as action learning, short-term assignments, and/or rotations
- Develop facilitator guides, participant guides, Powerpoint decks, and job aids to support the learning opportunities.
- You’ll partner with the Talent team to identify, develop, and track talent from entry-level to executive level in such areas as performance management, learning and development, and career development
- Facilitate learning programs. Serve as a role model for excellent instructional facilitation and develop those capabilities in others
- Conduct external research on best practices and innovation within leadership development
- Provide thought leadership to the Talent team and other stakeholders on best methods to develop leaders
- Develop leadership development pipeline, to assist with talent management process
- Partners with the business to diagnose current and future business needs related to talent and culture and create and implement strategies to further talent identification and development at the organizational and individual level.
- Partner with Talent to facilitate annual talent management processes such as Performance Management, Succession Planning, Talent Review, 360 and other Assessments
- Identifies tools and technology to support employee development and performance
- Skilled at building effective relationships and coaching with and influencing people from various backgrounds and levels.
- Strong customer focus and ability to thrive in a complex, change-oriented environment
- Ability to command a room and run a successful meeting.
- Proven success in designing and implementing innovative training and development programs as well as talent management initiatives, including leadership and employee development, succession planning, and performance management programs.
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships across different departments/disciplines; understands organizational dynamics and the impact that one’s behaviors has on others.
- Certified in behavioral assessments, such as DISC, preferred
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, Stock Options and 401(k) Match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Presidents Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $40B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.