Internal Communications Manager
Do you want to be part of a team responsible for building the tools and programs that allow employees to communicate, share and collaborate? Do you want to play a key part in the development and delivery of global programs that shape the way we go about our business?
Tek Experts is looking for a strong and proven Internal Communications Manager to help define, design and deliver our internal communications strategy and plan. Working with the HR, Marketing and Business operations team, you’ll be a strategic driver for internal communications and work across multiple functions and senior stakeholders to develop focused communications programs. This is a key role and will impact on every part of our business, so you'll be required to engage with senior leaders and take control of all parts of delivery, from design and execution to monitoring and reporting.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create and support the development and delivery of internal communications programs to constantly improve the effectiveness of communications across the business
- Work closely with colleagues and other internal stakeholders to develop intuitive internal communications strategies and campaigns, linked with business strategy.
- Ensure the sharing of best practice by sharing stories and information, sourcing articles and communicating value-driven communications.
- Measure and evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of all internal communications and channels
- Develop platforms to share ideas, best practice and to enable collaboration
- Unify internal communications across all locations, including developing tools for communications across teams, sites and countries
- Develop and deliver regular communications through a range of channels, including supporting senior management to deliver high-value corporate communications
Skills and Competencies
- Graduate degree, preferably in marketing or a similar subject
- Fluency in English
- 3+ years internal communications campaign management experience
- Managing and developing intranets and other online communications channels
- Strong copywriting expertise
- Substantial experience developing and implementing strategic communication plans across multiple channels
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders in an advisory capacity
- Proven planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Experience managing multi-national, multi-language internal communications campaigns
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.