Ibotta Care Training Supervisor
Ibotta is one of the top mobile shopping applications on the Apple App and Google Play Stores. Our apps are used by millions of customers every month, and our Ibotta Care team provides excellent support to our Savers by handling thousands of daily inquiries via email ticketing, social media, and chat. We are looking for a Training Supervisor to manage, grow and transform our training vertical in Ibotta Care (IC).
This individual will manage a dedicated team of training coordinators. As the leader of the Training Team, you will work alongside the IC Director, IC managers, and other enablement members to guide our training strategy, measure training effectiveness, and move the team forward with continuous improvement projects.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Coach, develop and set goals for the Training Coordinator Team
- Oversee project work completed by the Training Coordinators
- Define objectives and key results of the Ibotta Care Training team
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate new/existing training content via our learning management software (LMS) and agent knowledge base.
- Establish an audit process for all internal-facing material
- Including attending cross-functional meetings with Project Managers and Product Managers for new products requiring new workflows.
- Work with the Ticket Quality Supervisor and IC Operations Manager to align on agent knowledge gaps.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior and key performance indicators
- Collaborate cross-functionally with our HR and IT departments to ensure new agent onboarding and account creation is completed according to company standards
Here is what we're looking for:
- High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience preferred
- Previous experience in any of the following: training, content creation, learning management tool (LMS), Customer relationship management (CRM)
- Experience leading people and teams
- Experience in contact centers or customer service preferred
- Experience with product implementations and rollout
- Ability to manage the adoption and knowledge transfer of support tools best practices
- Proven project and time management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.