Human Resources Specialist
Wiland is a leading marketing intelligence company serving many of the nation’s top companies and organizations. We provide solutions to thousands of clients in a wide variety of markets and industries. We use data and sophisticated analytics to predict marketing behavior. Our custom audiences and insights help organizations grow their business and improve profitability. We are committed to providing excellent service and products to our Clients.
We are seeking dedicated, high caliber professionals who are smart and energetic, have a positive attitude and take pride in their work. Currently, we have an opening for a Human Resources Specialist. The Human Resources Specialist is responsible for performing a wide range of Human Resources related duties including recruiting, job postings, coordinating and presenting employee onboarding training, assisting with and implementing company events, provide employee assistance and coordination of Wiland U tasks. The primary responsibilities of the Human Resources Specialist position include:
- Recruiting – Assist in the recruiting, sourcing and selection of Wiland employees. Includes monitoring job posts to make contact with the most qualified Wiland candidates and scheduling and participating in interviews as appropriate. Also includes participation at Career Fairs.
- Employee Onboarding – Schedule and coordinate monthly Employee Onboarding. Coordinate with presenters and set-up materials and equipment as appropriate. Be prepared to present assigned Employee Onboarding training.
- Wiland University - Assist Wiland University with tasks including scheduling of classes, preparation/copying of class materials. Maintain and update class catalog. Distribute Wiland U credits to employees quarterly and update metrics on a monthly basis.
- General – Provide friendly, pleasant support and assistance for all employees. Assist employees by researching and acquiring information and answering questions on various topics. Plan, coordinate, and assist with company activities. Proactively meet and exceed internal and external expectations and project/task deadlines. Support the various departments with projects and tasks and assist with Front Desk coverage as necessary.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience. Must be able to produce college transcripts showing minimum 3.0 GPA if appropriate.
- 2+ year’s experience in recruiting and interviewing.
- 2+ year’s experience in Human Resources.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong PC skills, including proficiency with Microsoft software products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
We offer our employees a fast-paced, dynamic, energetic and family-oriented work environment, as well as competitive salaries and benefits. Our benefits include: Medical, Dental and Vision, Flexible Spending Account, Basic and Voluntary Life/ADD&D Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Retirements Savings Plan, Generous PTO Accruals and Designated Company Holidays. See our website at www.wiland.com for additional information about our company and to submit your resume for confidential consideration. EOE.