Powered by endlessly curious people with an unwavering mission focus, Ball Aerospace pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence, and ensure those who defend our freedom go forward bravely and return home safely. For more information, visit Ball Aerospace Career Site or connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
The Human Resources Strategic Support Unit develops, retains, rewards and attracts talent needed for the business to attain strategic and operational goals.
Human Resources Specialist III, Talent Development
This position is a key contributor to the Ball Aerospace talent and organizational development (T&OD) department. The position performs a variety of talent development activities serving a portfolio of offerings and developmental tools.
What You'll Do:
- Assess, design, facilitate and evaluate employee and leadership development programming and interventions to improve talent effectiveness.
- Consult and partner with stakeholders, managers, subject matter experts, Human Resource Business Partners and T&OD team members on development needs and approaches.
- Identify and evaluate related metrics and goals to continuously improve offerings.
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships across the company.
- Coordinate day to day execution of services and offerings in the talent development portfolio.
- Facilitate or co-facilitate learning events in person or virtually.
- Develop and implement post-training sustainment and measurement events/tools.
- Develop talent development processes and tools.
- Share and grow knowledge; research trends and remain current with learning techniques and methods.
- Conduct both one to one, and group coaching to improve talent effectiveness.
- Support other strategic facilitation requests as needed.
- Meet criteria required to satisfy periodic internal and external audits.
- Maintain a regular and predictable work schedule.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the department, the Strategic Business Units, Strategic Support Units and the Company. Interact appropriately with others in order to maintain a positive and productive work environment.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
What You'll Need:
- BS/BA degree or higher in Training, Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or a related field plus 4 or more years of related experience.
- Each higher-level degree, i.e. Master’s degree or Ph.D., may substitute for two years of experience. Two years of related experience may be substituted for each year of education. Degree must be from a university, college, or school which is accredited by an agency recognized by the US Secretary of Education, US Department of Education.
- Advanced degree in Human Resources, Learning or Organizational Development is preferred.
- 4 or more years of experience in a progressive learning and talent development environment.
- Track record in designing and delivering employee and leadership programming at a variety of levels: team member, team lead, supervisory, and mid-level leaders.
- Familiarity with assessment tools and surveys.
- Strong coaching and facilitation skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication, influence, and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization.
- Customer service orientation and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards and initiative.
- Detail oriented, highly motivated, and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Avid learner and actively seeks and implements feedback to continuously grow and develop self.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and training tools.
- Work is performed in an office environment.
- Travel and local commute between Ball campuses and other possible non-Ball locations may be required.
Relocation for this position is available.
Compensation & Benefits
- HIRING SALARY RANGE: $71,500 - $97,000 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.)
- This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, copy and paste https://bit.ly/3pNSnxv into your browser or visit our careers site.
US CITIZENSHIP MAY BE REQUIRED
Ball Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.