Human Resources Manager
Agility Recovery is a rapidly growing business to business company focused on business continuity and disaster recovery. We are a company with an innovative culture and a fast-paced environment, backed by the solid foundation of a 30-year history serving thousands of customers across the United States and Canada. When a customer experiences a disruption to their business (whether it is a hurricane, malware attack, or burst pipe in the building), we offer flexible solutions that cover everything from business continuity planning and alerting/messaging software, to physical workspace and data recovery. Agility is the only integrated business continuity solution that helps companies plan, train, test, alert, and recover – all in one. We spend our days working to “do good” and our services bring hope to organizations in the midst of a crisis.
We are seeking a seasoned Human Resources Manager to help ensure that Agility's culture and practices are set up to attract, retain, engage, and develop talented professional who drive our business forward. In this role, you will act as a true HR generalist who understands the needs of the business and designs people practices to achieve optimal results. Rather than directly managing people, you will manage processes and projects. You will build positive relationships with employees across the organization and use your expertise to coach, handle employee relations issues, and establish and train on HR compliance and risk mitigation measures. Future projects may include organizational development work such as leadership development, job leveling, and career-pathing. The HR Manager will report directly to the SVP of Talent & Culture, and will work out of our corporate headquarters in downtown Denver.
- Establish and maintain positive employee relationships and interactions
- Coach and partner on HR-related matters including hiring, separation, and performance management
- Coordinate performance management processes, including semi-annual reviews, development plans, and ongoing coaching and feedback
- Handle employee relations issues, including investigations
- Benefits administration
- Compensation planning
- Ensure practices and policies are aligned with business goals, cultural values, and regulatory/best practices
- Overall HR compliance including policies, insurance, and risk management
- BS/BA or equivalent relevant professional experience
- 4+ years of experience Human Resources
- Experience with employee relations, compliance work, and benefits is a must. Generalist experience preferred.
- Experience with employment law (both Federal and Colorado)
- Leadership presence required with the ability to partner well across all levels of the organization
- Ability to shift rapidly between short-term urgent needs and long-range planning
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive information
- HR certification is a plus (SPHR, SPHRM-CP)
- Strong alignment with Agility's core values: Clever, Quick & Well-coordinated, Mission & Results Focused
Due to our unique position in the market, we lead in business continuity innovation, helping businesses protect their people and assets from disruptions such as workplace violence, natural disasters, and cyber-security threats. Independent analysts project that the emergency messaging space alone is a $1.4 billion market with 70% of businesses not having a chosen provider. Agility Recovery is uniquely positioned to capitalize on the growth within business continuity.
We here at Agility have been growing for the past 30 years and now we are looking for people to help us take the company to the next level. With Agility, you have the opportunity to work for a fun, fast growing, and well-capitalized organization with a startup feel. We are a company of people who want to make a difference in the world. Each one of us contributes to making sure clients come first while maintaining a strong company culture.
Plus, we offer some great perks and benefits:
- Internal growth opportunities and emphasis on personal development
- Beautiful, modern downtown Denver office space
- 3 weeks of vacation + 10 observed holidays + 2 floating holidays (to use how you want)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with company variable contribution
- Annual fitness reimbursement
- Monthly commuting stipend