Human Resources Manager
PlayerLync is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our growing Denver team!
It’s an exciting time to join the PlayerLync team. We are one of the most innovative enterprise mobile solutions on the market. In 2019 voted as “100 Best Places to Work in Colorado” by Built In Colorado and in 2018 voted as one of the “Fastest growing Private Companies in Denver” by the Denver Business Journal. We’re a growing, dynamic, team-oriented software company committed to providing best-in-class products and services to our customers. Our enterprise software solution integrates mobile content distribution and management with e-learning, digital forms and daily operational performance tracking all in one universal solution. PlayerLync’s software is used by high-profile companies to move massive amounts of files on and off devices efficiently, limiting impact on network bandwidth while mobilizing millions of employees every day. In just a few years, our customer base has rapidly grown across multiple industries including professional sports franchises, top restaurant concepts, field services organizations, hospitality organizations and global retail companies.
The Human Resources Manager role will be critical to our continued growth and evolution. This role will be responsible for building and leading the human resource function. As a member of the leadership team, the Human Resources Manager serves as a strategic business partner to the executive team and functional Team Leaders, providing guidance on best practices in human resource management.
What You’ll Do:
- Accountable for the management and overall success of the human resources function
- Coaches and provides guidance and training for Team Leaders and executives
- Partners with the leadership team to foster and develop culture
- Leads the talent acquisition process to attract new, qualified employees in an efficient and effective manner
- Serves as the first point of contact for all employee relations issues/concerns; conducts investigations and resolves issues in a timely manner
- Reviews and makes recommendations to executive leadership for improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters
- Assists in the annual review, preparation and administration of the annual compensation program
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organization's personnel information needs, including payroll, employee files and required documents
- Responsible for and manages benefits, and employee files, ensuring all employee files meet compliance requirements
Ideal Candidates Will:
- Be comfortable working in a small (< 250 employees), but fast paced growth stage, organization
- Bring a strong customer service orientation and unparalleled commitment to excellence
- Be willing to roll up your sleeves to provide strategic and tactical HR support
- Have demonstrated breadth and depth of HR knowledge and expertise; minimum of 5 years’ experience leading an HR function
- Bring expertise in talent recruitment, with a proven track record of delivering results in an employee expansion phase of a business.
- Demonstrate discretion in handling confidential information with a strong commitment to ethical practice
- Have the capacity to solve a wide range of complex problems and advise management on recommended solutions
- Have the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently, and communicate verbally and in writing at a professional level
- SPHR, PHR, SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) credential preferred
PlayerLync offers a competitive benefit package that includes health insurance, life insurance, unlimited PTO, paid holidays and a 401K plan