Human Resources (HR) Transformation Manager at HomeAdvisor
At HomeAdvisor, we are revolutionizing the way that every American homeowner improves and maintains their home. We do this by creating digital products and experiences to help hundreds of millions of homeowners connect with talented service professionals to get work done. We are a two-sided marketplace that is reimagining how people care for and improve their homes while also nurturing growth of independent small businesses. As #1 in the Homeservices category, our tremendous scale is the launchpad to boundless inventions in technology and product!
ABOUT THE TEAM
HomeAdvisor is looking for a Transformation Manager to join the Human Resources team. This role was newly created and will serve a dual purpose: (1) Manage transformational projects across HR team and (2) Act as an HRBP on rotational, short-term assignments as needed. The HR team is in the middle of a transformation and needs an agile leader who can work through a multitude of various HR projects. In addition, this role will provide direct HR Business Partners support to the business as needed. This is an opportunity to directly impact the business in a variety of ways. You’ll never get bored!
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement project/program methods, frameworks and tools for HR organization.
- At direction of SVP, leads the project lifecycle for major work deliverables across the HR organization.
- Develop and administer training to improve problem-solving and project-management skillset throughout HR team.
- Identify and track ROI of HR projects across organization
- Provide HRBP support on a rotational, as-needed basis to help the business meet their operational and growth goals.
- Quickly build relationships and build trust with business leaders in order to make the most impact in a short period of time.
- Partner with business leaders and dedicated HRBPs to identify areas of opportunity that would have the most impact to the business during a short-term assignment.
- Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success.
- Manages annual HR calendar and ensures completion of on-going HR annual initiatives.
- Partners closely with Internal Communications team to develop on-going and ad-hoc HR communications and change management.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years working knowledge of HR systems, processes, trends and best practices.
- Minimum of 3 years of HR project management required, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with various stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related degree. MBA from a top business school or HR program a plus!
- Advanced experience with project management tools and methods.
- Ability to interpret business problems and develop solutions, while understanding and tracking the impact of such solutions.
- Proven ability to reach an audience through effective and clear presentations, writing skills and excellent communication strategies.
- Demonstrates ability to build mutually-productive relationships and interact with senior management and key partner groups (e.g., Sales and Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills and analytical thinker.
- Preference for candidates with experience in OCM, HCM and Organizational Effectiveness, process mapping, work panning and training and development.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Pet discount plans & retirement plan with company match (401K)
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
HomeAdvisor is the self-contained operating business of ANGI Homeservices (NASDAQ: ANGI), a federation of spirited technology companies that build for a better economy. In 2017, Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor combined to create the world’s largest Homeservices marketplace. We love the software that we invent, the millions of service professionals whom we empower and the hundreds of millions of homeowners whose lives we beautify. As a purposeful technology company, we foster a culture of collaboration, and nurture growth through innovation. We are proud to be recognized as a Top Workplace in Denver for 6 years and counting!