Human Resources Generalist
Are you looking for the best place to elevate your career in human resources? Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you want to be part of a team that celebrates and drives employee engagement?
The HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the HR office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs alongside leading HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
As an HR Generalist you will work with our Global HR Subject Matter Experts across Compensation and Benefits, Training, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management and Management Development to ensure a robust HR strategy is delivered to our Colorado Springs site. Your role would include the following:
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participate in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
- Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
- Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database. Participates in one salary survey per year.
- Provides day-to-day benefits administration services. Assist employees with any claim issues.
- Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
- Helps to monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
Skills and Competences
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, Organization Development or equivalent.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.