Evolve is a hospitality company with a mission to make renting a vacation home easy for both property owners and guests. Thanks to an unapologetic passion for hospitality, we now support over 14,000 properties in over 700 markets across North America. We enjoy earning each guest and owner's business - all while having some fun along the way.
Why this role:
Our rapidly growing team at Evolve is looking for a People Business Partner (HRBP) to help shape and support the Evolver experience. This role will champion culture, drive business outcomes, and play an integral part in the development of our team. You'll be the partner to the growth engine of the business, our marketing, property acquisition and real-estate teams. This is an amazing opportunity to design and build programs & processes from the ground up with a great mix of high impact, highly cross-functional business strategy and direct one-on-one development and coaching.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with leaders in the development and execution of key talent programs that support our commitment to diversity and inclusion such as talent assessment, performance management, career pathing and development, change leadership, engagement, and organizational design
- Take a hands-on approach with leaders to help drive business results, improve working relationships, strengthen morale, and increase productivity and engagement
- Partner with the People team to execute against objectives and key results (OKRs)
- Provide coaching to leaders at all levels to address their concerns or enhance their contributions to the business
- Collaborate with others to manage projects and contribute to the design and delivery of People programs
- Identify people insights and trends and make recommendations to improve retention and engagement
- Coach managers through teammate situations, growing their skills to address similar situations in the future
- Partner with the People team and managers to onboard new teammates and ensure they are successfully integrated into their team and into the culture
- Be an advocate of Evolve’s culture and values and lead others through growth and change
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of HR Business Partner or highly related experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Partnership with a high volume sales organization a plus
- HR certification preferred
- A strong foundation of HR fundamentals that you have used to identify and solve problems
- Experience understanding strategic organizational issues and influencing change
- Have a proven track record of building relationships at all levels
- Action oriented and eager to tackle hard conversations or issues
- Ability and desire to pivot between strategy and tactical execution seamlessly
- Known for high integrity and ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- A confident public speaker in front of small and large groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a high level of energy and sense of humor
While we are all currently working from home until at least September, our goal is to eventually return to our beautiful Denver office and collaborate in person.
Total Rewards at Evolve
At Evolve, we care for our teammates by supporting their physical, mental, and financial wellbeing through a comprehensive Total Rewards Program.
- Industry competitive pay
- Health insurance package options that include 100% employer paid HDHP plan and two PPO plan options for you and your dependents
- Employer paid dental, and vision, for you and your qualified dependents
- Paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability coverage
- Company equity
- 401(k) with a 4% match that vests immediately
- PTO, sick days, and paid Parental Leave
But wait, there’s more… optional benefits offered include commuter benefits, pet insurance and travel perks.
For this role our salary range is $85,000.00 - $100,000.00. This role will also be eligible to receive a variable annual bonus based on both company and individual performance.
Opportunity: Our leadership and management teams are dedicated to creating meaningful learning and growth opportunities for all Evolvers, as well as providing clear expectations and continuous feedback.
Community: It’s easy to make friends at Evolve. We support maintaining a strong community through our teammate-led groups focused on learning, inclusion, environmental wellness, and more.
Transparency: Every month, our leadership team shares how the company is performing, explaining where we’re headed next, and recognizing team members for jobs well done.
Values: They mean more to Evolve than just bullets on a page, they drive our daily decisions and impact how we work as a hospitality company.
- Earn It
- Build Loyalty One Interaction at a Time
- Communicate Often, Honestly & Directly
- Embrace Change
- Stay Hungry & Humble
- Be Efficient
- Take Risks
- Learn Every Day
- Have Some Fun Along the Way
Which value sounds the most like you?
Evolve is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse work environment is a successful work environment so all qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.