Human Resources Business Partner at SambaSafety
What we do:
Recognized as one the Top 100 Tech Companies by Builtin.com and over 4.4-star review on Glassdoor, SambaSafety® is the pioneer of driver risk management software in North America. Trusted by over 2 million subscribed drivers; thousands of businesses look to Sambasafety to provide the most powerful, advanced, intuitive, and impactful risk solution platform on the market. SambaSafety is growing at an incredible rate with high employee engagement. It’s an exciting time to be at Samba. Now is the right time to join our high performing culture. We hope to see you here!
What you'll do:
- Partner with business leaders and provide coaching on all activities related to human resources and talent management.
- Drive full cycle talent review aligning with our position leveling.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs, and create solutions that address them.
- Own the Human Resources Information System, including updating changes, processing terminations, and running reports.
- Develop and manage the HR scorecard using vital and timely analytics to drive business decisions
- Guide the development and execution of feedback, recognition and performance management programs.
- Be the go to internal expert on our benefit packages, respond to inquiries and provide guidance
- Handle employee relations investigations in a confidential and confident manner ensuring resolution.
- Deliver creative and agile solutions and experiences that ensure leaders are supported and thoughtful in their approach with our team members, ensuring SambaSafety continues to be a great place to work and grow.
- Continuously and purposefully help build an inclusive culture of excellence where everyone is able and empowered to be themselves and contribute their best.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders and other members of the HR team to design and deliver well-coordinated HR programs including total rewards, talent acquisition, people operations and employee experience.
- Management of our executive roundtables and engagement surveys to ensure all employees feel their voice is heard
- Participate on our Culture Team and Diversity & Inclusion groups to continue to build out our culture.
- Put forth recommendations for enhancements
What you'll need:
- You are passionate about developing and aligning people and goals, equipping managers with tools, and driving talent management solutions.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years experience as an HR Business Partner or comparable level, preferably in high-growth tech environments.
- Experience with recognition programs, coaching, and performance management.
- Proficient in using technology to leverage talent programs, and proficiency in using data to measure outcomes, gain insights, make decisions and influence change.
- Familiarity and comfort in ambiguous environments where growth and change are constant, pace is fast, and a global mindset is required.
- You are able to successfully navigate between the big picture and the details, and between hands-on work and strategic thinking.
- You possess effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- You enjoy working with others in a collaborative and diverse environment, able to quickly establish credibility, problem solve and develop positive trusting relationships.
- You have unquestioned integrity with the ability to manage confidential information and sensitive situations with the highest level of discretion and judgment.
- You are a critical thinker, with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and work independently. Samba is a fast-paced environment.
- Related professional certification(s) is a plus.