Human Resources Business Partner - Product & Technology at Invitae (Remote)
HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER - PRODUCT AND TECHNOLOGY
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all stages of life.
About this role
This role is an ambassador of the Invitae culture and models our mission and its principles: everything we do with dedication, courage, and energy. If you are a creative, passionate, data-driven leader who shares our desire to create a fantastic place to work, this could be your dream job!
We are looking for an amazing business partner to join our Talent Operations Business Partner team. The business partner is a critical resource to help us support the health and performance of teams at Invitae as we navigate the challenges and complexity of a fast-growing company. We are looking for someone who wants to partner with business leaders to establish a people strategy and be a thought partner. We are looking for someone able to lead, but also happy to roll up their sleeves and get things done for the common good.
What we are looking for:
- Build trusted, credible and respectful relationships across Invitae
- Partner with leaders to optimize teams while aligning with organizational objectives
- Implement talent solutions and people programs that are aligned with the needs of the business, in partnership with specialty functions (Talent Acquisition; M&A; Compensation and Benefits; L&D; Employee Experience & Onboarding)
- Work with us in creating data-driven HR solutions. Use the relevant data to inform and create insights for decision-making and team performance.
- Monitor the “pulse” of employees and develop and execute on initiatives to ensure a high level of employee engagement and positive employee experience.
- Coach leaders on performance management and employee relations
What we require from you:
- 10+ years of experience within an HR/People role, with 5+ years supporting in a business partner function
- Someone who loves metrics and digging into problems in order to identify solutions
- Curious problem-solver
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Able to manage change and resolve conflicts effectively
- Agile learner comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent follow-through, performance, judgment, and sense of humor
- Strong business understanding and ability to translate business needs into strategy
- Able to embrace teammates from a wide range of diverse backgrounds
- Enjoy interacting at all levels of the organization
- Love solving people problems in a practical, scalable way
- Passion for helping teams celebrate their victories
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.