Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) at Ibotta
Ibotta is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner to join our innovative team and contribute to our mission to Make Every Purchase Rewarding.
What you will be doing:
- Embrace and uphold Ibotta’s Core Values: Integrity, Boldness, Ownership, Teamwork, Transparency & Advocate for Savers
- Partner with the HR leadership team to develop and execute against the HR objectives, key results and Initiatives (OKRs)
- Partner with leaders across the organization on talent assessment, professional development, performance management, succession planning, and engagement
- Provide coaching to individuals at all levels to address their concerns or enhance their contributions to the business
- Influence and implement HR policies, processes, and tools
- Identify people insights and trends and make recommendations to improve retention and engagement
- Partner with the HR team and managers to onboard new team members and ensure they are successfully integrated into their team and into the culture
- Be a champion of Ibotta’s culture and lead others through growth and change
What we are looking for:
- Technical Skills: G Suite, Strong foundation of HR fundamentals that you have used to identify and solve problems
- 3-5 + years of experience, preferably in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- PHR Certification Preferred
- Proven track record of building relationships at all levels
- Action oriented and eager to tackle hard conversations or issues
- Ability to work with confidential and/or sensitive information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Suite
- Public speaking in small and large groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Built in Denver, CO, Ibotta ("I bought a...") is a free mobile shopping app that gives users cash back on groceries and more. Through our partnerships with brands and retailers like Procter & Gamble, Kraft Heinz, Kellogg, Amazon, Walmart, Target and Uber, we’ve delivered over $800 million in cumulative cash rewards to our Savers. Guided by our values and our mission to make every purchase rewarding, we come to work energized by the business problems we get to solve, the technology we get to build, and the people we get to innovate (and have fun) with. Ibotta made Inc.’s 2020 list of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we became the first mobile consumer technology company in Colorado to achieve $1B in valuation.
- This position is located in Denver, CO (location flexible) and includes competitive pay, flexible time off, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), Lifestyle Spending Account, 401k match, profit sharing and equity.
- Base compensation range: $80,000-90,000. Total compensation for this role also includes a variable component in addition to base compensation.
- Ibotta is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ibotta’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- For the security of our employees and the business, all employees are responsible for the secure handling of data in accordance with our security policies, identifying and reporting phishing attempts, as well as reporting security incidents to the proper channels.