Human Resources Business Partner, corporate at Bluestaq (Colorado Springs, CO)
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner, corporate
Position Type: Full Time
Salary Range: In compliance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this role is $85,000 - $100,000 . Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Location : Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is not a remote position.
Additional Compensation: This position is eligible for an end-of-year bonus.
Employment Benefits: Bluestaq offers a wide range of competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Paid Leave, and 401k. For more information regarding Bluestaq benefits, please visit https://www.bluestaq.com/bennies .
About Bluestaq: Where Tech Meets Tenacity
Ready to trade that "job" for a mission? Welcome to Bluestaq.
Grit isn't just a buzzword here; it's in our DNA. We're not just another tech company; we're a collective of innovators, risk-takers, dreamers, and trailblazers. Founded in 2018, Bluestaq has quickly risen as a game-changer in enterprise software and secure data management. Our name? A fusion of "blue" (military lingo for the good guys) and "staq" (as in software stack).
The Buzz Around Us
In just five years, we've amassed accolades like we're collecting rare vinyl. For two consecutive years, Bluestaq has been recognized as one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing private companies and maintains a consistent presence on several of Colorado's Best Workplaces lists. We're not just making waves; we're practically a tsunami in the Colorado tech world.
Why Colorado Springs? Why Not?
Nestled at the foot of the Rockies, downtown Colorado Springs isn't just our HQ; it's a lifestyle. Ranked #2 on U.S. News & World Report's Best Places to Live, this city is a tech hub that thrives and is alive. Plus, 300 days of sunshine? Yes, please.
Join the Mission
If you're aiming to do the most impactful work of your career with a top-tier tech team, consider this your invitation to join Bluestaq. We're eager to get acquainted.
We are seeking a skilled Human Resources Business Partner to join our team. This is a dynamic HRBP role that will provide strategic human resources support across the organization. The HRPB will report to the Human Resources Manager. This position will partner with Program Managers, Team Leads, Recruiting, and other executive team members to implement strategic HR initiatives to address business needs and improve organizational capability.
An ideal candidate must have a strong customer focus and the ability to independently collaborate effectively across all teams to influence change across the organization.
- Partners with Program Managers, Team Leads, Recruiting, and other executive team members to implement strategic HR initiatives to address business needs with a focus on improving organizational capability.
- Leads various HR-related coaching and training sessions across the organization.
- Collaborates with Talent Acquisition to understand hiring needs and successfully staff all roles to support business growth.
- Creates, refines, and leads major end-to-end processes such as workforce planning, employee onboarding, talent development, performance management, diversity and inclusion, compensation, and talent acquisition.
- Researches current trends and utilizes data metrics to provide proactive recommendations and solutions to address HR business needs.
- Partners with HR Manager to establish, refine, and implement HR best practices.
- Partners with HR Manager in maintaining compliance with applicable employment laws.
- Supports HR Manager in responding to HR inquiries as needed.
- This position will also serve as backup to the HR Manager for payroll processing when needed.
- Manages other HR projects, programs, and special initiatives as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or a related field or 5-7 years of relevant HR experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience providing HR support to a DoD contractor is required.
- 5-7 years of experience leading and implementing HR business initiatives in the following areas required: Performance Management, Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation, Diversity & Inclusion, and Organizational Development
- Previous experience with Human Resources activities such as employment law compliance, performing investigations, resolving employee relations issues, terminations, processing payroll, administering employee benefits, processing workers comp claims, etc., highly preferred.
- Must possess strong proactive problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Experience working within matrixed, cross-functional, and geographically disbursed team preferred.
- Ability to effectively influence and coach employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be comfortable working in an evolving work environment.
- Must have strong communication skills, including verbal, written, and interpersonal.
- Must be highly dependable and detail-oriented.
Ability to effectively juggle multiple and competing HR priorities.
Relocation : This position does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Bluestaq is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit unlawful discrimination against applicants or employees on the basis age 40 and over, color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by state or local law.
We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities and employees whose work requirements interfere with a religious belief unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to Bluestaq or a direct threat. Employees needing such accommodation are instructed to contact Human Resources immediately at [email protected]