The Human Resource Assistant is a functional collaborator working with employees and colleagues whose responsibilities are focused on helping the HR Manager accomplish HR-related tasks.
- Conduct pre-employment and new hire onboarding activities
- Serve as a point person for employee inquiries regarding company policies, payroll, benefits, and general questions
- Maintain electronic HR files and perform file audits
- Assist in updating and producing people analytics reports (turnover, headcount, demographics, etc.)
- Assist in coordinating and supporting benefits open enrollment process
- Assist with performance management procedures
- Assist with employee surveys (engagement, satisfaction, and exit)
- Maintain currency on HR trends and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or obtaining a degree in Human Resources, or relevant field desired
- Must have a minimum of one year HR administration experience required
- Must have a people caring mindset with a desire to create positive people experiences
- Exposure to labor law and employment practices
- Must be adept in problem-solving
- Fantastic organization and multi-task management skills required
- Experience with and capable of handling confidential and sensitive matters
- Experience using HRIS and highly computer literate using business and communication tools
- Experience working in a SaaS or tech-startup environments highly desirable
- Passionate - Expresses excitement and love for their work; emotionally engaged
- Persistent - Passionately find ways over, around, or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite a lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. A results-oriented “doer”. Reputation for not giving up and being passionate.
- Honest - Earns others’ trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions. Does not ethically cut corners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those which must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand or sit, reach, bend, and move about the facility. The facility is a normal office environment with a variation of temperature and lighting.
Quantum Metric is a venture-backed startup that recently raised a $25MM Series A round of funding from Insight Venture Partners, a top-tier NY-based firm. The company has amazing client success stories at enterprise-scale that have helped validate our product-market fit and provided compelling examples of our business value proposition.
The typical Quantum Metric customer achieves a full investment payback within three months of beginning to use our real-time digital intelligence platform and, on average, a 376% ROI over three years. We’re thoughtfully scaling out our team to add outstanding talent that is equally passionate about being part of a team that is fast-paced, innovative and values passion, honesty, persistence, and curiosity.
We’re offering you the opportunity to develop your career in a tech space ripe for disruption. If all of this inspires you, then what are you waiting for? Talk to us today!
The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Quantum Metric reserves the right to change, edit, and add duties and responsibilities of all job descriptions at any time, at its sole discretion, and to notify the respective employee accordingly.
Read Full Job Description