Human Resource Manager at Tek Experts
Do you want to be part of a company that believes that a great people strategy is how we make a great organization? Do you thrive in a fast paced working environment with autonomy to be creative on policy and strategy? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. We are hiring a site Human Resource Manager. As Site HR Manager, you will be at the forefront of all HR activity across the site. A key member of the Global HR function, you will work closely with local and global teams to provide consultative advice and tactical execution of labor relations, performance reviews and career development activity. You will be responsible for oversight of country governance, policies and procedures, and supporting employee engagement and communication.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with the Global HR Subject Matter Experts across Compensation and Benefits, Training, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management and Management Development to ensure a robust HR strategy is delivered to our Colorado Springs site. Your role would include the following:
• Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
• Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
• Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
• Participate in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
• Complies with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements.
• Protects the interests of employees and the company in accordance with company Human Resources policies and governmental laws and regulations.
• Provides payroll processing backup support. Partners with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database. Participates in one salary survey per year.
• Provides day-to-day benefits administration services. Assist employees with any claim issues.
• Assists with employee communication and feedback through such avenues as company meetings, suggestion programs, employee satisfaction surveys, newsletters, employee focus groups, one-on-one meetings, and Intranet use.
• Helps to monitor the organization’s culture so that it supports the attainment of the company’s goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
• Results driven and solution focused
• Exemplary planning ability and able to work in fast-paced, time specific environment
• Flexible, tenacious, positive and resilient approach
• Previous significant HR experience across disciplines - recruiting, Labor relations, operational HR including performance management.
Why Tek Experts?
We at Tek Experts, believe in our team and we want you to be part of us. That means we provide ongoing support for your development and give you exposure to the newest technologies and working environments. We’re a modern, challenging and fast growing, business because of the success of our people. They are smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams
If you think you have what it takes to make a difference and want to work for a company that can offer you unlimited potential then apply for this position now and tell us more about what you can bring to our business. You can also check out our other jobs.