Founded in 2015, Automox is coming off its fourth quarter of record growth that has seen its platform become the most recommended solution in endpoint security and the preferred endpoint management solution for over 1,500 customers across 30 countries. With an increasing number of operating systems, servers, hardware, and applications that need to be maintained, updated, configured, and patched on a regular basis, IT ops teams are feeling fatigued and vulnerable. Automox is building a company and team to tackle this problem for millions of endpoints.
We are looking for an HRIS & Benefits Administrator to be an integral part of building out a best in class employee experience at Automox. We need someone who equally loves the strategy and details required to build a unique employee experience. This is an opportunity to grow your HR skill set with a strong HR team and add your own style and impression to the culture of a fast paced, growing tech organization.
This role will own the support function around a broad spectrum of HR core functions: benefit administration, compliance and employee experience. Proven experience in benefits administration, employment compliance, HRIS administration and a passion for employee engagement is required to align HR initiatives with Automox’s vision, goals and values. To keep pace and drive change in a fast-paced environment, you are well organized, analytical, savvy with HR systems and reporting tools, and constantly looking for ways to improve HR operations. As a trusted member of the HR Team, you'll keep sensitive information confidential and be empowered to identify, create solutions, and implement lasting and positive change.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Own monthly benefits billing process and ongoing administration of company benefits including health insurance, 401k, COBRA, and Worker Compensation.
- Participate in the annual benefits renewal process to help guide Automox’s overall benefit strategy.
- Own the company HRISystem and employee data integrity to ensure accurate information and record keeping at all times.
- A data-driven mindset to track employee metrics and analytics that drive insight, business decisions and actions to support long-term objectives.
- Be the main point of contact for employee support related to general HR and systems questions and provide guidance related to your area of responsibility.
- Partner with HR team on responding to requests for verification of employment, and manage unemployment claims and responses.
- Own leave management for employees and coordinate with payroll.
- File the annual EEO1 report and manage the annual 401k plan audit.
- Partner on employee engagement initiatives including the wellness program.
- Ensure legal compliance by managing and implementing applicable HR state and country requirements. Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, law and industry best practices.
- Recommend enhancements, improvements and simplification of existing HR policies and procedures.
- Partner with the other HR team members on HR initiatives that are not directly related to your scope of work to ensure collaboration on all efforts.
- Be an ambassador of company culture and drive initiatives to constantly build upon and improve culture.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- 2-4 years of HR operations experience required.
- Benefits administration experience, including broker partnership, auditing benefits invoices, Leave Management, and answering employee’s benefit related questions.
- General knowledge of the principles and best practices of human resources administration.
- Passionate about diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Must thrive operating in a fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
- A collaborative and team-oriented attitude that allows you to work effectively with employees across the organization.
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach.
- Highly organized with strong prioritization ability and excellent communication skills.
- HRIS management experience required.
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly excel, and Google suite experience is a plus.
Automox aims to be an employer of choice and we know that means offering a comprehensive compensation package to support our employees. Our packages include base salary, bonus, equity, and benefits for all full time permanent employees.
-Healthcare options through Cigna and Guardian including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Basic STD & LTD, HSA, FSA, 401(k) and more. Automox has a generous employer contribution towards all health plans with low premiums for all employees.
-Parental Benefits: Adoption benefits, Parental leave
-Time off: We have a flexible PTO policy with an additional 9 paid holidays.
-Perks: Monthly internet and wellness stipend, money to set up your home office, and no commute.
-Our salary ranges are based on national averages and are determined based on the level of the position we are hiring for. The ranges are wide to leave room for variability in a candidate's skills, experience, and location all which impact where someone might come in on the range.
-$65,000 - $70,000 - $75,000/year
-All employees are part of our Company bonus plan. Our bonus is a mix of company performance and individual contributions.
We are on a mission to enable every IT Admin to automate the fundamental tasks that keep their corporation secure. This mission can only be accomplished with a culture embodies entrepreneurialism, accountability and providing our employees with the clear direction and freedom to do their best work. We don’t measure excellence based on how but on the what. Each employee has a value and contribution to the success of Automox. We look forward to working with you and seeing the success you will bring on our journey.
Remote : USA the world is changing so are we, Automox has moved to a fully distributed company and is open to hiring across the US.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse Automox. Automox is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any legally protected status.