Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
We’re looking for a data-driven HRIS Analyst to join our team! This person will be responsible for supporting HRIS maintenance and project/process improvements. The primary focus of this role is to continue to develop and refine our HRIS. The role is hands-on and requires strong knowledge of Workday Core HCM. The HRIS Analyst will serve as a technical point of contact and the subject matter expert, ensuring operational effectiveness and data integrity for process improvement opportunities. Join us and be a part of a mission-driven company that is passionate about investing in people technology!
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of all HRIS data. Perform group data updates, exports, imports, clean-ups, and troubleshoot any data discrepancies.
- Consult with the People team and other key stakeholders to determine HRIS needs.
- Optimize HRIS processes.
- Maintain system roles and access rights for employee/manager/admin end users.
- Build and maintain documentation and guides for HRIS processes and standard operating procedures for a streamlined user experience.
- Manage master data, supporting reporting and audit activities, ensuring data governance, integrity, confidentiality, and compliance.
- Partner with other internal teams (e.g., Payroll, Finance, IT) to ensure data accuracy, and to drive a positive employee experience throughout continuous improvement.
- Identify trends and initiative process improvements with the team to support and improve employee experience and to create process optimization.
- Perform additional People Operations duties and projects as they arise.
What you bring:
- Experience in Workday Core HCM required
- HCM configuration experience with in-depth knowledge of Workday HCM, business processes & reporting, and working knowledge of Advanced Compensation, Benefits, Onboarding, Absence Management, Adaptive Insights, EIBs and Integrations
- Understanding of Workday HCM concepts (Position Management, Organizations, Hierarchy, Supervisory Orgs, Staffing Models, Support Model)
- Prior experience developing and generating reports & analytics; ability to analyze data and metrics to identify trends and areas of opportunity
- Experience managing multiple priorities & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Google Apps (e.g., sheets, slides, docs) and Microsoft Office is required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a distributed team, and maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Proven time management skills and an ability to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and high level of organization required
- Workday certified preferred
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
The base salary for this position will vary based on geography and other factors. In accordance with Colorado law, the base salary for this role if filled within Colorado is $115,600-$136,000.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.