Granicus is looking for an experienced HRIS Analyst to enhance the performance of our HR technologies and job/compensation architecture through highly developed implementation, configuration, and general ownership of HR data systems, structures, and integrations.
This individual will partner with all members of the Human Resources team, internal technology teams, and third-party technology vendors. The ideal candidate is well-organized and committed to both the big picture and detail precision in all initiatives, communications, and transactions. The individual will possess a firm understanding of the unique challenges of analyzing and managing HR data architecture and business processes within a high-growth organization.
What You'll Do:
- Understands the sensitive nature of HR data and adheres to all Granicus policies related to confidentiality and security of personal information while processing all transactions.
- Produces reports, HR dashboards, and conducts data analysis in preparation for executive-level meetings and additional reporting requirements.
- Partners across the HR team on routine data audits to confirm accuracy in system data as well as third party data transfers.
- Maintains a strong understanding of the relationship between the core HRIS, modules, and integrated systems and uses this understanding to determine, propose, and implement innovative and effective process improvements creating efficiencies across the business.
- Troubleshoots complex application issues by diagnosing causes, identifying solutions, and coordinating corrective actions, escalating issues to the Director of HR Operations or HRIS provider as necessary.
- Collaborates with third party providers to implement and maintain all APIs within the HRIS.
- Creates and maintains knowledge-base articles to serve as tailored, on-demand, role-based HRIS training to employees at all levels.
- Partners with HR Operations team and HR Management to fulfill ongoing and ad hoc compliance requests.
- Assists with day-to-day data processing activities during high volume periods and in the absence of the HR Operations coordinator as needed.
Who You Are:
- 3-5 years of HRIS analyst experience
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Successfully able to manage multiple tasks requiring methodical and meticulous attention-to-detail
- Takes initiative to improve processes in a fast-paced work environment
- Previous experience with UKG Pro (formerly UltiPro) is strongly preferred Proficiency in MS Office is required
*starting rate may vary by experience and/or location