HRIS Analyst at Zoom Video Communications
Greater Denver Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:10 a.m. (MST) on Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
We are looking for an HRIS Analyst. You’ll have an opportunity to join our growing HR team to deliver happiness to our employees. As a member of the HR team, the HRIS Analyst is responsible for configuration UAT and support of Zoom’s Workday HRIS system. As an HR team member, you’ll drive broader HR programs and interface with other departments within the business to drive efficiencies and accurate HRIS reporting. This role reports to the Manager, HR Operations, Reporting & Analytics.
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, testing and maintenance of Zoom’s Core HR processes in Workday.
- Develop reporting to meet business cases in Workday and other HR-related systems
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives.
- Collaborate with business partners, Enterprise systems team and other functional areas of the business to capture and document requirements, workflow, and business rules for Workday enhancements and fixes.
- Design and develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to support change management.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on product development, delivery and support.
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise.
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or related field and 4+ years of experience
- Broad, practical knowledge of Human Resources processes and data throughout the employee lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, job changes, timekeeping, absences, compensation and benefits
- Experience with Workday reporting tools and EIBs
- Experience with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for system changes
- Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through completion
- Knowledge of Workday Core HR, Time Tracking, and Advanced Compensation concepts and configuration preferred
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Significant attention to detail in the maintenance of employee data within databases
- Strong business acumen and ability to respond to request for information in a courteous manner
- Strong oral and written skills to prepare comprehensive and clear written documents, presentations and policies
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage competing priorities
- Participation in at least one full life cycle Workday implementation preferred.
- Technology sector experience strongly preferred
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!
Read Full Job Description