- Lead and manage the design, configuration, testing and maintenance of Zoom’s Core HR processes in Workday.
- Develop reporting to meet business cases in Workday and other HR-related systems
- Provide technical support to end users by troubleshooting issues and supporting training initiatives.
- Collaborate with business partners, Enterprise systems team and other functional areas of the business to capture and document requirements, workflow, and business rules for Workday enhancements and fixes.
- Design and develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation to support change management.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR systems with a focus on product development, delivery and support.
- Provide direction, mentoring and guidance to other team members for areas of Workday expertise.
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or related field and 4+ years of experience
- Broad, practical knowledge of Human Resources processes and data throughout the employee lifecycle including hiring, onboarding, job changes, timekeeping, absences, compensation and benefits
- Experience with Workday reporting tools and EIBs
- Experience with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for system changes
- Ability to work independently, managing work from concept through completion
- Knowledge of Workday Core HR, Time Tracking, and Advanced Compensation concepts and configuration preferred
Desired Skills & Requirements:
- Significant attention to detail in the maintenance of employee data within databases
- Strong business acumen and ability to respond to request for information in a courteous manner
- Strong oral and written skills to prepare comprehensive and clear written documents, presentations and policies
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage competing priorities
- Participation in at least one full life cycle Workday implementation preferred.
- Technology sector experience strongly preferred