HRIS Administrator at Ibotta
Are you an enthusiastic HRIS expert looking for a new challenge and a chance to make an impact? Ibotta is looking for an HRIS Administrator to optimize and maintain our HR technology stack. If you are interested in making an impact at Colorado’s first consumer technology unicorn, this is the role. As part of the People Operations team, you will work with other innovative HR professionals who are committed to providing a top notch employee experience. To date, we have hired some of the most passionate, focused, inspiring, and innovative talent in the world; now is your chance to be a part of this growing team. Every day is different at Ibotta, so being able to adapt to change is a must.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and maintain our HR technology stack inclusive of HRIS, ATS, LMS
- Work with HR leadership to build and execute an HR technology roadmap.
- Provide data support by developing and monitoring people dashboards and reporting
- Collaborate with vendors to build and maintain data feeds
- Deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a can-do spirit
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years of HRIS experience; experience with Ceridian products highly preferred.
- Proven track record of implementing and executing HRIS systems
- An impact-driven work ethic with the ability to keep a sense of urgency under ever-changing circumstances
- A strategic mindset towards business outcomes and management of KPI’s, metrics and daily deadlines
- Ability to provide consultative solutions to business leaders in area of expertise
- Phenomenal organizational skills with attention to detail and exceptional follow-through
- An orientation that combines qualitative and quantitative; you use data as a tool
- B.S./B.A., advanced education a plus
Headquartered in Denver, CO, Ibotta (“I bought a...“) is a free app that's transforming the shopping experience by making every purchase rewarding. The company partners with leading brands and retailers to offer real cash back on groceries, travel, electronics, clothing, gifts, home and office supplies, dining out, and much more. Ibotta is the ultimate starting point for savings, and having paid out more than $500 million in cash rewards to its Savers, it's no surprise why Ibotta is one of the most downloaded shopping apps in the United States
Learn more about Ibotta here: https://liferewarded.ibotta.com/press-and-media/
- This position is located in Denver, CO and includes competitive pay, benefits package (including medical, dental, vision), 401k, commuter stipend, and equity.
- Ibotta provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, and genetics.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.